|Item Weight||40 pounds|
|Item model number||26020A|
|Manufacturer Part Number||26020A|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $51.00 shipping
Set of 4 5000 lb 24" RV Trailer Stabilizer Leveling Scissor Jacks w/handle - 26020
|Price:||$86.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stablizing and leveling your RV/Trailer, Remains steady on soft surfaces because of wide bow-tie base
- Includes 4 steel jacks and 1 crank handle, also include a 3/4" （19mm） hex magnetic socket to raise/lower jack faster by power drill, also include 16 pcs 3/8" self taping mounting screws hardware
- Capacity: 5,000 lbs per jack
- Extended height: 24", Retracted height: 4", retracted length: 12", width: 7.5"
- For RV stablizing and leveling purpose only, Never use for lifting, changing tires or supporting weight of any vehicles,
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Warning: these jacks are from Libra Trailer Parts only, our jacks has passed industrial standard testing, all other sellers under this listing actually selling different jacks, beware of cheap jacks! These 4 leveling scissor jacks with 5,000-lb capacity each will keep your RV level and stable. Each adjusts from 4" to 24" inches as your situation requires, and the bow-tie base steadies the jack on soft surfaces. Features: Remains steady on soft surfaces because of wide bow-tie base Bolts or welds on, Includes 4 steel jacks and 1 crank handle Specs: Capacity: 5,000 lbs per jack (Min. breaking strength) Extended height: 24" Retracted height: 4" These stabilizer jacks are only used on RV/trailers for stabilizing and leveling purpose. Never use for lifting, changing tires or supporting weight of any vehicles. Improper use can result in property damage, serious injury or death and will void the warranty!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.