- I loved this story! The beauty of this story is discovering mutual love and boiling hot passion that Sam is willing to give up his promiscuous ways for. Great characters whose pain and struggles are easily understood and point blank dialogue that shakes your emotions and the perfect ending that makes you cheer, smile and sigh! Just wonderful reading!! - Goodreads
- Another fabulous book from Mia Ford! I really liked Abbie and Sam's story. It was filled with so much steaminess from the beginning. I loved the whole story line an the HEA - Goodreads
- I read the book in a few short hours. I enjoyed the dynamic between Sam & Abbie. This was a very "Hot" book! Great read!!! - Goodreads
- I absolutely loved this book. I love the writing style of Mia Ford that keeps me hooked from page one. This book kept me on edge wondering if Sam Collins will straighten up and who would he choose to be with. It's so HOT when they finally get together but can he be serious about her? Does he always run back to Phyllis? You'll have to buy the book to find out. I love getting both pov,a happy ever after and no cliffhanger. I voluntarily read an advanced readers copy and I highly recommend this book. - Goodreads
- I loved the build up showing the growth of the relationship. The growth of the characters. Great read. Pretty quick too. (A plus for me) - Goodreads
- A new wonderful Mia Ford's story.
If you read "Train me" you'll found a hot, sexy story, with a bit of jealousy and how a playboy discover what the difference between love and lust is. A great story, read in a few hours and is super entertaining, doesn't disappoint at any time. 'And best of all, a great HEA! - Goodreads
- A hot quick read that will leave you falling in love with Abbie and Sam. I love how Sam became a better man with Abbie in his life. - Goodreads