|Fits as expected||
$26.99 - $39.99
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 96% Cotton/4% Spandex/Core: 100% Latex
- IMPORTANT. HrGlass Training is committed to provide the highest quality shapewear and the best customer service. This product is ONLY fulfilled by Amazon and seller “HrGlass Training". NOTE: Please check our size chart (found in the pictures to the left) to ensure you select the correct size prior to ordering. Please don't use the Amazon sizing chart.
- FEEL SEXY AGAIN. You will notice the slimming and defined curves immediately upon wearing. Reduce 2 sizes upon wearing thanks to a 3 strong hook and eye closure design with adjustable cinching.
- OPTIMAL SUPPORT. The steel boned design provides maximum bust support and firm compression for ultimate tummy control. The latex corset rigid yet flexible design ensures your lumbar is at support, protecting your back and improving your posture.
- BURNS BELLY FAT. Comfortable enough to wear all the time to accelerate weight loss. Experience a slimmer tummy right away. Boost your confidence with a superior Columbian breathable waist trainer and create a beautiful silhouette now.
- COMFORTABLE. It is made from 100 percent latex on the inside, soft cotton on the outer layers and non-pinching steel bones. You can wear it all day, losing fat and training your waist whilst remaining comfortable and relaxed.
Customers who bought this item also bought
HrGlassTraining is here to enhance your natural beauty. We are a small American company dedicated to bringing the highest quality shapewear to the US market.
Be sexy, confident and poised with exceptional-quality shapewear that enhances your natural beauty.
Our cinchers, girdles, and other waist-minimizing solutions are designed to define your silhouette, conceal trouble areas and flatter your best features.
Are you looking to create a new you? With the help of an excellent waist training corset, you can achieve a new look instantly. HrGlass Training waist training corsets are made with the best fabrics and with every necessary detail in mind. The non-pinching steel boned shapewear is going to curve your body immediately whilst the 3 hook and eye closures will allow you to gradually tighten the shaper over time.
This latex shaper is the perfect tool to slim the tummy and smooth out unwanted lumps and lines to boost confidence. Wear it during workouts for bonus benefits of latex thermal activity and eliminating toxins from the body. If you are ready to take your body to the next level, this Columbian designed waist shaper is the next step to an hourglass figure.
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B01697AWBY
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 6, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
When it arrived I noticed the gorgeous pink color and the amazing quality of the material. When I put it on I noticed two things,
1. it was too long on my torso causing it to push up under my breasts very uncomfortably
2. it fit comfortably on the 3rd (tightest) row of hooks. I didn't feel it was tight enough and that it wouldn't last long if I lose even 5 lbs.
So, I gave this one to my sister, she LOVES it and it fits her perfectly.
I then ordered the same exact one in a SMALL. Here are the differences I noted between the MEDIUM and the SMALL sizes.
1. the length on the torso isn't as long on the small as it is on the medium size, so it fits me better :)
2. the small is MUCH smaller...I could barely get the first (loosest) row of hooks fastened! So this one will last me longer as I still have two rows of hooks to work with. Yes, it's a lot TIGHT, but better than too big. :)
*Anyhow the important thing is, I thought the xs was too small until I read some more reviews on other products while I had this one waiting in my drawer to be returned. * It's not too small and I bet a lot of reviewers could have made their proper size work as well.
*You have to lie down on your bed or floor and hook yourself in*
When I try to put this on standing up, as a new waist trainee, it seemed too small and I couldn't make the hooks close. I thought "no way will this ever fit me." Then I tried what other reviwers said and laid down, hooked it up with little effort and feelt great in it!!
*I thought it was too small but it wasn't; it fits great and the size chart was correct.
I am 5'2.5" and 110lbs, this trainer is not too long on my torso and fits snug without cutting into my skin.
I will update if/when I am able to move to the second hook. I doubt I will go farther than that though!