|Package Dimensions||26 x 14.8 x 3.9 inches|
|Material Type||PP + TPR + Sponge + PVC|
|Item Weight||4.4 pounds|
Potty Training Toilet Seat with Step Stool Ladder for Kid and Baby, Adjustable Toddler Toilet Training Seat with Soft Anti-Cold Padded Seat, Safe Handles and Non-Slip Wide Steps, Blue Green for Kids
- ① COMFORTABLE AND SAFE - Soft padded seat with unique anti-cold feature offers great comfort even in freezing winter. The anti-slip wide step and double handrails design make it more safer and convenient for babies to go up and down the ladder. The non-slip foot pads and 6 pieces Non-slip rubber mat at the bottom of the seat ensure a stable toilet training step stool
- ② UNIVERSAL DESIGN - The potty toilet seat turns adult-size toilets into cute kids-friendly ones that make kids feel like to use. Suitable for most kids(Recommended Age from 1 to 7 Years Old); Universally applicable for 99% standard-sized toilets like V shape, U shape, O shape(NOT for Square)
- ③ ADJUSTABLE FOOTREST - The footrest can be adjusted with two choices according to your babies height. Made of high quality PP material, the toilet training is very sturdy and durable to hold up to 75.5KG (166lb)
- ④ EASY ASSEMBLY AND STORAGE - Very easy to assemble and storage. Can be folded compactly behind the door when not use, save your bathroom more space
- ⑤ ECO-FRIENDLY AND WARRANTY - The potty toilet seat has passed CPC certification and ASTM test report, so please buy at ease. Enjoy Lifetime Warranty. Feel free to contact us if you have got any questions about the products. Promise to reply within 24 hours
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Material: PP plastic
- Weight Capacity: 75KG/165lb
- Suitable Age: 1-7 years old
- Color: Green, Blue, Pink, Light Blue
- Weight: 4.4lbs
- Measurements from the Floor to Step: 6.5" or 8.8"
- Measurements from the Floor to Seat: 16.1"
- Package Included:
- 1 x Footrest
- 1 x Pad
- 2 x Handlebars
- 6 x Plastic Screws
- 1 x Screwdriver
KATARUS Potty Training Toilet Seat with Step Stool Ladder
Make Potty Easier For Your Kids
The potty training seat with step stool ladder aims to encourage kids(boys or girls) to go to the toilet independently, NOT delay on diapers or their parents. The ergonomic design with unique double handrail & non-slip foot pads offers great comfort and safe for children.
- The soft padded seat with unique anti-cold feature offers great comfort even in freezing winter
- The splashproof, waterproof, mould proof, anti-cracking and non-defrmation design make it durable to use and easy to clean
- The anti-slip wide step and double handrails design make it safe and convenient for babies to go up and down the ladder
- Suitable for V-shaped, U-shaped, O-shaped toilets, NOT for Square Shaped
- Universally applicable for 99% standard-sized toilets ranging in height from 14" to 16.1"
- The footrest can be adjusted with two choices according to your babies height
- Can be folded compactly behind the door when not use, save your bathroom more space
|Potty Training Toilet Seat with Ladder||Potty Training Toilet Seat with Ladder||Potty Training Toilet Seat with Ladder||Kitchen Step Stool for Kids and Toddlers||Kitchen Step Stool for Kids and Toddlers||Kitchen Step Stool for Kids and Toddlers|
|Material||Safe PP plastic||Safe PP plastic||Safe PP plastic||Wood||Wood||Wood|
|Suitable Age||1-7 years old||1-7 years old||1-7 years old||18-60 Months||18-36 Months||18-36 Months|
|Universal Design||V, U,O Shape Toilet||V, U,O Shape Toilet||V, U,O Shape Toilet||Kitchens||Kitchens||Kitchens|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One of the reasons I used a miniature toilet was because my son seemed really hesitant to use the adult-size toilet, so I had to find something on his level before I bought this.
Once he was relatively comfortable in going to the bathroom independently, I put the small toilet away and brought this out for him to try.
Being Visually Impaired, the colors (green, blue, and white) are bright and I appreciate that it's easy for him to navigate. The stairs are green and the handles are blue / white, which is great for contrasting. I cannot begin to express just how amazing that is for my family; finding products that are easy to see and use can be a real challenge, but this company did an amazing job.
This product was easy to assemble and is easy to fold up. My son uses it independently every day now and he's 3.5 years old. Highly recommend it.
Note: if you found this review to be helpful, please indicate that by clicking the "helpful" button.
UPDATE: If you're like me and don't leave this product on the toilet 24/7, you're going to need to tighten the white "bolts" on the side from time to time. Apparently, with frequent closing and opening, the bolts loosen up. This has only happened once so far since I've owned this product, but I imagine it won't be the last time.
As soon as we got it together we set it up on the potty and my tot exclaimed “it’s just my size” and marched up and sat down.
This is soooooo much better than dumping and rinsing a little training potty. We started with one of those and I wish we had gotten this first.
-Stated for ages 1-7, but the hole is way too big for my average sized (based on height/weight percentile given by his pediatrician) 2 year old. He almost fell in.
-Stated as safe, but it does not secure AT ALL to the toilet. The whole thing wobbled and shifted all over the place the entire time my son tried using this.
His father thinks it will be better when he's older, so we are keeping it. I really hope that experience didn't terrify my son too much from potty training.