Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Training Your Brain For Dummies Paperback – January 31, 2011
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Be a memory marvel follow these tips. (Daily Express, December 2010). covers everything you need to know to keep your mind sharp . (At Home, May 2011).
From the Back Cover
- Improve both your long-term and short-term memory
- Increase your creativity and develop a positive mindset
- Make brain-friendly diet and lifestyle choices
- Maximise your mental fitness with puzzles and exercises
Put your brain through its paces and achieve first-rate mental agility
The brain is your body's most important muscle and, with regular exercise, you can improve its performance and strengthen it against age-related deterioration. This guide offers everything you need to know to keep your brain and memory in tip-top shape, whether it's by choosing the right foods or playing the piano. From puzzles and exercises to the best day-to-day habits and long-term mental fitness techniques, this book enables you to boost your mental agility and reduce memory loss. So shake off those cobwebs and get your brain fighting-fit in no time!
- Start as you mean to go on get to grips with the basics of brain training and discover how to make it work for you
- Keep your mind razor sharp improve your memory and banish that pesky 'tip-of-the-tongue' phenomenon
- Have happy thoughts follow expert advice on how to keep your mind happy and healthy
- Start afresh adapt to new brain-friendly diet and lifestyle choices
- Let the games begin get stuck into a compendium of brain games, exercises and puzzles
Open the book and find:
- The facts behind the fiction
- Mental fitness exercises for children and the over-50s
- Ways to memorise your shopping list, put names to faces, and remember directions
- How to visualise your success
- Why socialising is important
- Techniques for managing stress and anxiety
- Advice on nutrition and 'brain food'
- Word searches, sudoku puzzles, and more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?