- Spiral-bound: 96 pages
- Publisher: PTI; 1st edition (2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1931085250
- ISBN-13: 978-1931085250
- Package Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.9 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #526,192 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning (Leverl 1: Field fundamentals) [Spiral-bound] Spiral-bound – 2003
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This instructional manual has been prepared by the Post-Tensioning Institute's Committee for Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning soley as a recommended general guide and assistance to the placement, installation and inspection of unbonded single strand post-tensioning systems, the operation of stressing equipment, and accessories.