Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.49 shipping
Training Hearts, Teaching Minds: Family Devotions Based on the Shorter Catechism Paperback – August 1, 2000
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Publisher
Teaching the Shorter Catechism has never been easier.
This book of daily readings:
- Aids memorization by devoting six days per question.
- Explains the catechism in simple language.
- Provides six different meditations on the main points of each question.
- Includes key Scripture readings.
- Takes just a few minutes each day, allowing time for
- Discussion and review.
- Is useful in the home, church, or classroom.
"Provides the practical resources to infuse family devotions with meaning, purpose, and lively joy. This is a book that every family will want to have and use." --George Grant
"An excellent tool for making the Shorter Catechism live in today's world. . . . a useful guide for home and church." --Charles Dunahoo
"The supply of practical guides to the catechism for passing the faith on to our covenant children falls short of the demand. Starr Meade helps to close that significant gap. I heartily recommend this book." --Michael S. Horton
About the Author
- Item Weight : 1.1 pounds
- Paperback : 360 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0875523927
- ISBN-13 : 978-0875523927
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 0.79 x 9.14 inches
- Publisher : P & R Publishing; First Edition (August 1, 2000)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #55,840 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: