Dog Training Collar by TCBunny® / 1000ft Range / Rechargeable and Water Resistant / 8 Levels Of Shock And Vibration + 2 Sound Modes / For Medium To Large Sized Dogs / GET YOURS NOW!
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- LCD Screen, with vibration, static shock, and beep function.Over 3000 different identity codes to prevent conflicts with other e-collars.
- Up to 1000 yards range, which allow you and your pet play on a big open area
- 4 Modes: Vibration, Shock, 2 Sounds. 8 levels for adjustment
- Waterproof collar, Long time standby work, 3 Days, 1.5 Hours working time
- Saving beads switch inside will ring if you shake the receiver. Everytime you reset the receiver, you need to match code again.
|40% off with subscription to Wag dog food|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
How Often do You Hear Yourself Saying: No! Stop! Get Down! Bad Dog!
Now you can have that well behaved dog you have always hoped for!
- More humane than a pinch collar
- 1000 yards long working distance, give your dog more space to run
- 8 levels shock and vibration adjustable
- Extremely adjustable collar, can fit dogs from 15 to 150 pounds!
- Rechargeable batteries in both the receiver and the transmitter. Has great battery life. Never buy batteries again!
- Great for hunting and sport applications
- Blue backlight LCD Screen, make operation at night available
- Light weight, adjustable collar (10 - 24 inches)
- Rechargeable and water-resistant
A great way to train even the most stubborn dogs, large or small!
Order our remote training collar today to help cure virtually any pet behavioral problem quickly. Stop your pet from jumping, barking, digging, running, and many other behavioral issues quickly and humanely. Love your pet again!
Click the Add to Cart Button Now to get Your Well Behaved Pet Now!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
PetSafe Yard & Park Rechargeable Dog Training Collar with Tone and Static Correction, Waterproof, Up to 400 Yards
PetSpy 1100 Yards Remote Dog Training Shock Collar for Dogs with Beep, Vibration and Electric Shock, Rechargeable and Waterproof E-Collar Trainer
Aetertek AT-918C Waterproof Remote Dog Training Shock Vibration Beep Collar
PetSpy P620 Dog Training Shock Collar for Dogs with Vibration, Electric Shock, Beep; Rechargeable and Waterproof Remote Trainer E-Collar - 10-120 lbs
Dogtra Fieldmaster 1 Dog LCD Training Collar
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||PetSpy||Global Soar||PetSpy||ValueGroupie|
|Color||—||Blacks & Grays||Black||—||Black||Black|
|Item Dimensions||6.5 x 5.3 x 1.9 in||6 x 8 x 3 in||6 x 1.5 x 3 in||3 x 2 x 1 in||6 x 1.5 x 3 in||12.6 x 9.7 x 3.7 in|
|Item Weight||0.7 lb||—||0.55 lb||5 ounces||0.88 lb||3.4 lbs|
|Size||—||Yard & Park Trainer||Adjustable||—||Adjustable||Obsolete 1900NCP|
|Additional Features||—||Behavioral Control||Veterinary Approved, Waterproof, Adjustable||Waterproof, Easy to Store, Durable, Lightweight, Rechargeable||Veterinary Approved, Waterproof, Blind Operation||Behavioral Control|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, I must say that your operating instructions were VERY difficult....no, let's be honest...they were impossible to decipher. I tried (I'm a CBT skills teacher); my son tried (he has an AS in Engineering & BS in Physics); and my niece tried (Coding & Billing specialist with an innate ability with mechanical and techy stuff). She was finally able to get it working by "playing around with it" until it shocked the crap out of her. (I laughed.....don't judge me...it was hilarious!)
So, my suggestion is as follows: about the dog collar and remote - EXCELLENT JOB - don't change a thing!; about the operating instructions - scrap the ones you currently have and redo them....seriously!
The owner of the company, Brian, contacted me to see how the collar was working and I told him the above. He then informed me that they have a video on YouTube regarding how to set-up the collar and remote now, and they are working on "fixing" the instructions. Good news! Wish I'd known sooner about that....but, then, I would have missed seeing my niece electrocute herself.....so, all's good.
1. One cannot change the stimulation settings without the remote beeping. Your dog will learn that he does not like to hear the Wifli beep, and that's normal and what you want. But when you are just changing setting on the run the device cannot beep!!
2. The unit beeps every time you do anything correction; tone, vibrate or stimulation. Why would you do this, you want to be able to execute a command without the remote distracting your dog, or having passer bys hearing it.
3. No ability to boost stimulation level quickly.
4. Stimulation levels are far too low to be able to handle any large or energetic dogs.
5. Collar is cheap.
6. Remote has an extra button sticking out that does notthing.
7. Unit will go into sleep mode right when your going to execute a command.... how frustrating!!
8. The worst paperwork, only 2 pages of photo copies.
This unit is a reasonable device for a medium sized dog that you don't plan to use for high level training. If you want to use it every day for walking, boundary training, field training.....JUNK!
I highly recommend a pro training device; I ended-up with an E-Collar Technologies EZ-900 for $180 that is amazing!! Get it from DASH35, they are equally amazing. I love Amazon, but for some reason DASH35 is not a vendor, and that's a shame because they are awesome. You'll get 10% off when you check-out, for some reason they cannot advertise their prices.
Update: Tried using it again, hoping it would be on when I needed to use it. No such luck. Took it off, set it on the counter, walked by hours later and the light on the collar was on. Stupid thing activates when it's setting still for hours, not when my dog is wearing and running around the woods.