Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
Training chopsticks for kids adults and beginners - 5 Pairs chopstick set with attachable learning chopstick helper - right or left handed
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
Purchase options and add-ons
|Number of Sets||5|
About this item
- The training chopsticks are designed to help kid beginners and adult to learn how to use chopsticks and master the technique properly easily and quickly. When you remove the doll from the stick, or wash it directly.
- Five different special and lovely animals design (The green frog, the red monkey, the blue owl, the yellow lion, the purple Swan), add an element of fun to the dining experience, enjoying the dinner time.
- No more Disposable Chopsticks that splinter in your hands. Say bye-bye to the hard to handle Bamboo Chopsticks. The solution is here: Reduce your Carbon Footprint, and save the trees, with this Reusable Chopstick Kit for the Entire Family.
- The training chopsticks are perfect for any child, teen or adult who wants to learn how to use chopsticks. The 5 pairs of sticks make a memorable and unique present for any birthday, anniversary, wedding, holiday, or housewarming party.
- Warm hints: children are used under the supervision of adults. These products include accessories that should prevent children from swallowing.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Developing intelligence to improve creativity To develop the good habit of independence and the correct use of
chopsticks can improve the children's hand eye coordination, promote
the development of the brain, develop the intelligence and cultivate creative thinking.
Exercise muscles to improve creativity
Using the correct finger to clip the food, it involves more than 30 joints
and more than 50 muscle movements, such as shoulder, arm, palm, finger and so on.
Let the baby fall in love with dinner3D cartoon lovely shape, attract children's eyeballs to let the child
fall in love with chopsticks, eat their own meals, mother more save heart
How to use chopsticks
1. Place the first chopstick between your middle finger and the base of your thumb.
2. Place the second chopstick on top, between your index fingers and thumb.
3. Open and close the chopsticks. Move the top one, and keep the bottom one stable.
4. Start picking up food from 45-degree angle.
Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2019