Trampoline Waterpark - Fun Summer Outdoor Water Game Toys Accessories - Best For Boys & Girls And Adults - Made to Attach On Safety Net Enclosure - Tool Free
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PERFECT for birthday parties or big groups. Imagine setting this up for your kid's party. The kids are going to love you! Plus, it lowers the temperature on the trampoline by up to 25 Degrees! Now getting outside on those hot summer days is back on the calendar.
- PATENT PENDING FANTASTIC Design makes it extremely easy to install. It's adjustable to fit any trampoline net enclosure size! It adjusts to fit all standard enclosures: straight pole, curved pole, angled pole, or arch pole enclosure poles because it attaches directly to the net. PLUS it comes with full video setup instructions.
- DURABLE: Its made of High UV Protected Material which Guarantees this will last for years. Check out our amazing guarantee below.
- VERY SAFE: Extremely safe for your kids. The hose is attached on the outside of the net which eliminates unwanted "grabbing of the hose" :) It also starts and stops at the opening which means your kids can get on and off at the ladder with ease.
- [FULL SUMMER] 180 day Money Back Guarantee. What does that mean? If for any reason throughout the summer you arent happy with your purchase, you can get a full refund. We're serious, we want you outside this summer :)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
You'll love this PATENT PENDING trampoline water park.
We made this with you in mind. It is designed to be fully adjustable to whatever trampoline size you may have. It comes with complete video instructions to make installation a breeze.
It attaches on the outside of the net with the included releasable ties which is a safety feature so your active child doesn't accidentally grab it while jumping. It also starts and stops at the enclosure opening which means your child will be able to get on and off the trampoline without ever touching the hose.
Its so easy to turn on and off, the kids can do it whenever they're ready to have fun outside.
One of the top reasons parents and kids love this is that it lowers the outside temperature by up to 25 degrees! This will be a summer favorite for sure. Great if you like basketball hoop, volleyball, dunk, backyard family fun.
So buy yours now and feel confident in Amazon's purchase protection as well as our 180 day [FULL SUMMER] money back guarantee.
Top customer reviews
The end of the hose was leaking the first time I turned it on. I emailed the company and they told ME to get pliers and try to fix it. Here is what they said "This could actually be a very simple fix. If you happen to have pliers, you can take the aluminum piece off, squeeze it together a little bit more, making it a tighter fit and then slip it back on. It may be a little tough to get back on but that'll improve the seal.
I'm a secretary not a repair man! Anyway, I tried to follow their instructions and spent Tuesday night removing the entire thing from the trampoline, then trying to squeeze that bar thing at the end of the hose, then reinstalled it, and now it leaks WORSE than before! So frustrating!! I was wondering to myself why I was spending my time fixing a broken product? I paid $30 for this garden hose, expecting the product to work out of the box, not become their repair man. I consider their customer service terrible because they are looking to get the customer to fix their broken product, that I paid full price for, for free. Now I"m stuck with this thing leaking water away needlessly. Very disappointed. I would have given it 3-4 stars if they just did the right thing and replaced it.
There was also not enough zip ties. because of that, it was bulging and spraying outside of the trampoline. I needed to buy a long zip ties to get all the holes to point inward.
Has anyone else had the same experience? Would love to hear!
NOTE: Although the amount of water leaking might not look like much (this picture was before I tried to fix it and it got worse), my kids played on it for like 4 hours so far. I have no idea how much water was wasted out of there. As I right this, I think I might just put a zip tie before the end to slow down the water leaking. I don't know what else to do to avoid all this extra water being wasted for no reason.
Just remember that just like any other water activity at home- sprinklers, pool- your water bill will go up. This was used a lot nearly every day in July and bill was 3x normal. I'm ok with that. I spent more on outside toys last summer that were destroyed.
Company provided follow up. Product was easy to install and use. I couldn't be happier