Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $0.55 shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Transcend DDR3 1333MHz Notebook SO DIMM Memory Module - 4GB
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Memory Storage Capacity||4 GB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Compatible with all DDR3 platforms, built to JEDEC specifications
- Built with high-end DRAM chips from reputable companies like Samsung, Micron, Elpida, Hynix, etc.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
To use DDR3 memory, your system must have both a 204-pin SODIMM slot and a chipset that supports DDR3 memory. A DDR3 SODIMM will not fit into DDR2 or DDR memory sockets. (Information about which memory technology your system uses is included in the Crucial Memory Advisor¿ tool.) SODIMMs are smaller and thinner than regular DIMMs, and the 204-pin SODIMM PCBs are always ~2.6 inches long and are usually around 1.75 inches high (though the heights can vary slightly). They consist of a number of memory components (usually black) that are attached to a printed circuit board (usually green). The number of memory components on a 204-pin SODIMM's printed circuit board (PCB) can vary, but the PCB will always have 102 pins on the front and the back both, for a total of 204 pins. The gold pins on the bottom of the SODIMM provide the connection between the memory module and the memory socket.
Visible screen diagonal
0" / 0 cm