Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Capacity: 16 GB|Package Type: Frustration-Free Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,365 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,477 reviews
on January 27, 2016
I have collected a few camera memory cards over the last while. I thought I’d systematically check their performance and make a table of the results (attached)

I tested using Blackmagic Disk Speed Test v. 2.2.2 using the 2 GB stress test over several iterations and noted the average performance. The card reader is a Lexar Professional USB 3.0 dual slot reader model LRW300U Rev E. I also tested the cards using the internal SD slot of my computer.

All cards were formatted in a Canon 7DII.

The transcend was the fastest of my SD cards.
review image
on January 1, 2017
I bought several of these from several companies, and all worked flawlessly. Someone stole my flash memory card holder, every one of these cards full of photos, and my heart is still broken over it. That aside, these cards from all of the brands worked perfectly in several different readers. I will copy and paste this review to the other cards that I bought.

Please hold your photo cards sacred, protect them, or they will walk away in the hands of someone who cares about your memories far less than you do.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 10, 2016
I was a little afraid to buy this card after reading some of the negative reviews. It is for a camera and I didn't want to lose my pictures or have other issues. Thus far, I have had no issues at all, thankfully. The card does exactly what it is supposed to do and I am able to transfer my photos and videos easily with no issues. If something should happen down the road, I absolutely will update and rerate but, right now, I am happy with the card and the price was really good at $12.99.
on July 30, 2017
Had this for less than a year and who knows how many photos are on it (luckily I have most of them backed up) but of course it decides to "get damaged" in the middle of my son's 2 year birthday party. Right as we lit the candles on the cake. Error message popped up on the camera that said "SD card is malfunctioning or damaged. Please insert a new card." Can't get it to work in any camera, computer or SD card reader in our house so hopefully a professional can recover the photos. Wouldn't recommend this card or this brand.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2016
I bought this for my wife and it has worked great. She has a DSLR camera and I wanted to make sure she had plenty of storage. This has allowed her to take pictures quickly and record video without a problem. I am not sure what else you would want one of theses to do. I am happy with my purchase and would recommend it to someone else. To be fair there may be others memory cards that work just as well and are cheaper, but this one has worked for us!
on August 25, 2017
I have had 2 of these for over a year now. They have worked flawlessly in my Canon t6s. I recently filled both of them on a shoot and had to switch to another card I had. That card couldn't hold a candle to these. I can shoot 6 frames per second with these for about 5 seconds. My other card slowed down after 1 second. So this will be the third card in my collection
on September 1, 2016
"I have bought Transcend SDXC cards before and they work great. I use this for my video recorder and it has not let me down. The Transcend 16GB High Speed Class 10 UHS-1 SDHC memory card is one of the fastest SDHC-type memory cards you can currently find on the market. This is great for transferring images from your card to your PC or Mac using your computer's SD card reader. Works just fine/ put it in my camera and just shoot perfectly on my flash memory. Was able to take lots of picture and never worry if I was going to run out of memory.

It is a great memory card for the price. Actually works well in a DSLR for HD video without crashing like other cards I've tried that were supposedly also Class 10. I already bought another one. Excellent cards and very speedy for the price. Exactly what I needed for my camera. With all the photos I took on vacation,I still have enough for several more vacations. I love recommending this product."
VINE VOICEon February 20, 2017
I'm a professional photographer and I test photo gear for a living and so I go through a lot of memory cards (I tend to retire some cards and archive them if it's an important shoot--a simple way to archive) so I'm constantly buying cards. Funny, when I started out with digital cameras I was using 512K Compact Flash cards, now I'm regularly using 32 or 64 gig cards--and I have dozens of them. I think that these Transcend cards are a bargain and while I think that the highest level of SanDisk cards might be faster, these are pretty darn fast. And for the price, a bargain. I've been using Transcend cards for many years, since they were first introduced, I think, and I have only had (knock on wood) one card fail on me and that one was really beat from being used on the road for several years. I have complete confidence in these cards.
on April 15, 2014
It's not as fast as SanDisk Extreme Pro 32 GB SDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Flash Memory Card 95MB/s SDSDXPA-032G-AFFP, but without Sandisk's famous quality issues.
This one (Ultimate line) are quite inexpensive, but I recommend Premium line Transcend 32 GB High Speed 10 UHS Flash Memory Card (TS32GSDU1) for everyday use (not as boot device and not for wedding photgraphy using professional DSLR ). They are just as fast in reads as these and just about 20% slower on writes.

CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3 x64 (C) 2007-2013 hiyohiyo
Random Read 4KB (QD=1) : 4.389 MB/s [ 1071.5 IOPS]
Random Write 4KB (QD=1) : 0.708 MB/s [ 173.0 IOPS]
Random Read 4KB (QD=32) : 4.627 MB/s [ 1129.5 IOPS]
Random Write 4KB (QD=32) : 0.742 MB/s [ 181.2 IOPS]
Test : 1000 MB [E: 0.0% (0.0/15.0 GB)] (x5)
on October 19, 2015
I have purchased several Transcend SD and SDHC cards over the years for their excellent quality and longevity.

Years ago when I first had a need for SD cards I went with the perceived leader in flash memory tech. My first was a 500 MB card for a 5mp Konica-Minolta point and shoot camera and after one usage the card became corrupted and was unusable. Thinking it was a fluke, I then purchased another Sandisk SD card, this time a 1 GB card and once again, after only one use in the Konica-Minolta camera the card became corrupt and unusable. I knew it could not be the camera as the 128 MB card that came with the camera was still working after having to fill in from all the Sandisk failures. That's when I stumbled upon Transcend (~circa 2006?). For less money I was able to purchase larger cards than I could from Sandisk and to this day that first SD card is still working in my Konica-Minolta camera. I then graduated to a DSLR and my latest DSLR is a 16mp camera that also shoots 1080p video so I have the need for the SDHC cards. I also use them in my ASUS Transformer 10.1 tablet, microSD in the tablet itself and SDHC in the detachable keyboard. To date I have not had a failure in a Transcend flash memory card and I own 4 32GB, 1 16GB, 1 4GB and 3 2GB. Also just got another 2GB card for my Konica-Minolta before they are no longer available.