Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Transcend 32GB Drive Pro 520 Car Video Recorder with Suction Mount (TS32GDP520M)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Motion G-Sensor detects impacts and automatically protects current recording
- F/1.8 aperture and 130 degree viewing angle for clear and smooth 1080P recordings
- Handy snapshot to take photos while recording and operating system-microsoft windows 7, microsoft windows 8, microsoft windows 10, OS X mountain lion 10.8.2 or later , Linux kernel 2.6.38 or later
- Exclusive DrivePro520 App for downloading and streaming videos
- Free 32GB microSDHC Class 10 UHS-I 600x MLC Memory Card included
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
For those who extremely care about the road and personal safety, the DrivePro 520 is an ideal dual lens car video recorder that provides its drivers and passengers with optimum protection. Featuring a 130 degree view angle, a large f/1.8 aperture and 6 glass lens, the front-lens camera of the DrivePro 520 captures crystal-clear Full HD 1080P (30fps) videos with every detail happening on the road. The 180 degree rotatable rear-lens comes with the four Infrared LEDs, allowing you to record sharp in-car videos at night or in low light conditions.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: The Transcend Drive Pro software for my Mac is beyond useless. It does not read or open the .mov files that are loaded from the camera onto my Macbook. No point in even having the software: just open them like normal movies.
Con: The software is not so good - the map shows the wrong hemisphere (Eastern instead of Western) even though it correctly read the GPS coordinates from the video! The video playback is sometimes flaky, the audio is all wrong and it seems to play in slow-mo after running the software a while. Perhaps there is a memory leak? Good thing the files are standard mov files that can be played just fine with the standard Windows video player. The rear camera is really only useful for recording inside the car - I thought it may be able to record out the rear windshield but it doesn't quite work as well as I hoped.
- You can hear the inside cabin activity( radio and voice)
- Resolution is clear - good enough to see licence plates
- Camera inside swivels for traffic stops
- I have a Ford Pickup. I can leave this on ALL NIGHT without it draining my battery
-Date, Time , GPS and Speed recorded
-Had to go buy another 32 GB Card
- 5 minute mas recording ( but then again, a crash only takes 1 second). That's all I bought it for.
- When I push the emergency button, the camera freezes up.
I bought it for a one time accident or a time time traffic stop. Once those occur, download the video and I am good to go again!
Worse off, they every so often make you download a new, entirely different app (just a copy and paste app really) so they can avoid all the bad reviews on the old one!
This camera is literally useless if you can't get the footage. 1 star.
I successfully updated the firmware v1.2.0 to V2.0.1, but I cant update to latest version 2.0.2. I already followed the instructions from the update note. It keeps showing "NO FILES". I believe i have the bin file in the correct folder. Emailed to Transcend support for help, havent got any reply...What a let down :(
Most recent customer reviews
1. The clock is never right.Read more