Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Transcend 16GB DrivePro 200 Car Video Recorder With Suction Mount (TS16GDP200M)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Smooth, detailed Full HD 1080p recording @ 30 fps
- 160 viewing angle gives an extra wide perspective of on-road events day or night with a large f/2.0 aperture to adjust to various conditions
- Bright 2.4-inch color LCD screen for live view and video playback
- Motion G-Sensor detects impacts and automatically protects current recording
- 7 Glass lenses for ultra sharp picture
- 16GB MLC microSDHC Class 10 memory card included
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Transcend Drive Pro Car Video Recorder with Built-In Wi-Fi
Transcend’s DrivePro 200 features an advanced wide angle camera lens that captures crystal-clear Full HD video, helping you gather reliable evidence of on-road incidents. Easy to install and operate, the DrivePro 200 even includes wireless smartphone connectivity to let you stream, download, and share videos whenever needed.
- F/2.0 aperture for low light conditions – great for both day and night driving
- Full HD 1080 recording and 160 degree wide angle glass lens
- Built-in Wi-Fi and exclusive app
- Integrated microphone and speaker can record and playback sound if desired
- Video Out port to stream videos on a TV screen
Sharp Video Anytime
The DrivePro 200’s high-quality camera with 160° viewing angle and Full HD 1080p (30fps) resolution ensure every detail of your journey is recorded in high clarity as it happens – even when driving at night. With a row of 7 glass lenses, the advanced camera maximizes sharpness across the entire image. In case of any accidents or false claims, the smooth seamless video will protect and assist you, giving you more confidence on the road.
Preview and Playback Videos
While driving, the bright 2.4” color LCD screen shows a live view of the road ahead. When safe to do so, you can also use it to watch previously saved videos – making it easier than ever to examine events. Additionally, the DrivePro 200’s built-in microphone comes in handy if you want to pick up sound during recording.
Wi-Fi Connectivity and Free App
For extra convenience, the DrivePro 200 can be wirelessly operated by a passenger while the driver gets on with the task of driving. Simply download the free App, for Apple iOS or Android devices, and connect to the DrivePro 200’s dedicated wireless network. From here you can view live footage, adjust DrivePro 200 settings, and download videos without having to take the memory card out.
In the event of a collision, the DrivePro 200’s motion G-Sensor will detect the impact and instantly trigger emergency recording mode. Emergency recording mode protects the current recording, including the critical seconds before the accident, from being overwritten. If other situations occur outside the vehicle which may provide important information to insurance companies or police, press the accessible emergency button to manually activate emergency recording.
- For your own safety, do not operate the DrivePro while driving.
- Never place the DrivePro where the driver’s view or deployment of airbags is obstructed.
- Do not mount the DrivePro on a tinted window to prevent damage to the tint film.
- Mount the DrivePro within range of the windshield wipers to ensure clear visibility in rain.
- If the lighter socket in your car continues to provide power after the engine is switched off, unplug the DrivePro when the engine is off or idling to reduce unnecessary power consumption and prevent any unexpected problems.
|DrivePro 520||DrivePro 230||DrivePro 200||DrivePro 130||DrivePro 110|
|Viewing Angle / Aperture||Front: 130° (F/1.8) Rear: 110° angle (F/2.8)||130° (F/2.0)||160° (F/2.0)||130° (F/2.0)||130° (F/2.0)|
|Resolution||Front: 1080P Rear: 720P||1080P||1080P||1080P||1080P|
|Sony Image Sensor||-||✓||-||✓||✓|
|Warning System (Lane Departure/ Forward Collision/ Speed Alarm)||-||✓||-||-||-|
|Time-lapse Video/ Headlight Reminder/ Driver Fatigue Alert||-||✓||-||✓||✓|
|microSD Card Included||32GB||16GB||16GB, 32GB||16GB||16GB|
Compare with similar items
Day or night, the Driver 200 Car Video Recorder is your dependable eyewitness on the road. The Driver 200's high-quality wide angle 7 glass lens captures crystal-clear Full HD video and features a bright 2.4" color LCD screen for live view and playback, making it easier than ever to gather reliable evidence and examine events. Easy to install and operate, the Driver 200 even includes wireless smartphone connectivity to let you stream, download, and share videos whenever needed.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used an black ink marker to hide the bright ring around lense that faces outward attracting attention to it. The mount is very compact and works well but it is not for abusiv hands. Works as stated in description. Also got 32G mem card because I wanted my full day saved.
UPDATE 11/17, I had hoped this unit would last more than 16 months but it did not. It quit without warning and i tried the usual resets and tests to no avail. Trashed it and have used my iphone and app for backup till i replace it. For what its worth, my older iphone5 works well in daylight but not so good at night, as expected due to its lack of night vision and poor lux rating. Also the wide angle view is much narrower and the app is clumsy compared to a dedicated DVR, but its still better than nothing if you feel vulnerable w/o one! RH
Time tells all. It's two years later and I just ordered 2 more of these cameras. They are not 4K, but picture quality is very good. These units give rock solid performance regardless of extreme heat or cold conditions. Record with Key on, shut down with key off. I now have one mounted in the rear window for extra coverage. I have also added one to the rear of my Motorcycle due to the increase of hit and runs lately. Better safe than sorry, This is the camera I trust to work first time and every time.