Transfer Crafts T-Shirt Heat Press & Digital Sublimation Machine (9 x 12)
Enhance your purchase
- Uses heavy pressure and high heat to transfer design onto your project permanently. These machines are highly recommended over regular irons since the irons cannot obtain the high pressure and high temperature that a heat press machine can reach and sustain
- Ideal for home and light commercial use. Also ideal for t-shirts, garments, bags, mouse mats, jigsaw puzzles, ceramic tiles, plates and other flat surfaced items.
- Machine arrives fully assembled and ready to use out of the box. Electronic time and heat control allow precise programming for consistent results Easy to adjust pressure simply with the turn of a knob on top of the heat press machine.
- Digital temperature and time display controller, LCD displays show the temperature and time. Temp: room temp to 500°F, Time: 0-999s. The Aluminum heat plate is Teflon coated and designed to provide even temperature distribution.
- Includes fully assembled heat transfer press, instructions and one transfer sheet.
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
he Transfer Crafts 9” x 12” swing-away clamshell heat press is great for both commercial and domestic settings. The easy-to-use design allows for simple operation with minimal training and effort. The press provides industrial-strength pressure and an even temperature distribution, this ensures proper adhesion between the transfer and the garment.This small press is perfect for home and small businesses. It’s great way to make shirts and other items for family, friend, clients and associates.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By TINICA KIRK on April 29, 2019
By ReddCherry on October 21, 2019
Stay away from this , and pay a little more for a better quality machine!
By Emma's Mommy on October 12, 2018