Transfer Kit for Xbox 360 (Transfer Saves from Memory Unit/Card to PC)
- Connect your Xbox 360 memory unity to any PC
- Includes memory unit docking station
- Includes powerful Media Manager software
- For Xbox 360
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Transfers gamesaves, downloads, user data and more. Share cool gamesaves, themes and gamer pics with other gamers worldwide. Includes free Media Manager CD. Easy to use, just plug your memory unit (available separately) into the docking port and then connect to any USB enabled PC. Use your PC as a giant memory unit and never run our of memory again!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is what happened when I had the displeasure of buying this product to move saved games from 360 to 360 or PC.
1. My Memory cards(2) are 512, not 256, so that "you are an idiot" of a previous reviewer is irrelevant.
2. Tried 2 different mem cards in all 4 usb ports of 360 slim, restarted, all combinations, never even saw the card.
3. Installed software on PC, tried 2 cards again, 4 different usb ports, all combinations and rebooting never even seen from windows OR the software included.
4. Read every word of the manual, FAQ's and troubleshooting. No mention or anything to try. Nice!
5. Went to the makers website and there isn't even a page for support of this product.
I think this is a reasonable amount of time for me to have spent to justify the advice to skip this garbage product. My due diligence is complete. I rarely write reviews, but i like to save consumers from being mislead and scammed as I have been.
If I can save one person ....
I do have an xbox at home. Maybe I will just have to wait untill I get back.
And being brand new, you'd THINK they would put the device driver on the enclosed CD, but no dice.
Horrible that they sucker people into thinking this product will work and when you get it, all you can do is throw it in the trash.
Top reviews from other countries
A smaller concern to be aware of is that once you pry the disc from the packaging, there is no way to contain it.
postage from amazon very prompt,ordered sunday afternoon received tuesday am.
Bad purchase, and will be hellish trying to get your money back.