Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM
asked by Sandra L. Young on September 29, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 16 answers
A
You can add all the books you have previously purchased or will ever purchase from Amazon to every Kindle you ever buy. They are stored in the cloud forever. Or at least until Amazon goes under......... : ) So yeah........Forever!!!!!!
Amazon Customer answered on September 29, 2011
Comment | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yep, what's on my Kindle is also on my Android phone.
Phildcat answered on September 30, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
dumb question here......but what's the difference between a tablet and a e-reader. I have the Kindle 3 and just ordered the Fire. Will the Fire do everything my Kindle 3 does as far as reading books?????
Rachelle Perkins answered on October 25, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Sandra,
I have 5 devices ( 3 kindles, 1 PC and an iPod) regestered to my kindle account right now and the fire will just be another device. Everything you have ever, or will ever purchase from Amazon for the kindle is available simutaniously to all the devices. You can even loan one of your books to someone else at no charge to them (they have 14 days to read and return it, and you can't read the book while it is out on loan) I "loan" books out all the time.. it is a great feature!
Amazon Customer answered on October 5, 2011

A
J.J. answered on October 30, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Tony,
I don't know if I am right, but I beleive that once you download a book onto your kindle, even if Amazon were to go under (eek!) the book would still be there on your device, wouldn't it? I have lots of things stored on the kindle account site that haven't been downloaded to *all* my devices (I have 5 devices registered to my account) but I would assume once I download it, it is there permanantly no matter what happens to Amazon, isnt it?
Amazon Customer answered on October 5, 2011

A
Deanna -- Kindles are great. My wife, my sister, and I have DX's, but how do I "loan" a book. Have several my wife wants to read, and my sister.
J. B. Kraft (Died 8-8-2013) answered on October 28, 2011

A
What can I NOT do with a Fire that I could do with an IPAD?
SusanB answered on November 1, 2011

A
My husband and I currently share a Kindle. Can I move books over to my new Kindle Fire from the older Kindle?
Julie Birkhimer answered on September 30, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
What if I don't want the books on my old Kindle on my Kindle Fire?
Edie answered on October 1, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product