Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Transform Your Emotions with Energy Tapping (EFT)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on October 6, 2012
I have just gotten into EFT (Emotional Freedom Therapy) and was reading up on it when I came across this book on Amazon. For the price, I said: "it can't hurt". Well it did not. I was very impressed with the simplicity of the writing. The content was laid out just fantastic. It was very instructive and easy to follow. I would recommend it to anyone desiring learning abiut the Tapping Technique.
on April 28, 2011
EFT has changed my life and I don't see how I lived this long without it. Cathy Virtuli and Rick Wilkes explain EFT in this book so clearly. They also have this wonderful group called Thriving Now where I've been helped to feel much calmer with less fear in my life.

Jean
on April 26, 2011
This helped! Quick to learn and the examples helped. It makes me feel calmer and more relaxed. Great stress reliever!
on May 4, 2014
This is an excellent book that gives you techniques on tapping and it brought it down to the basics, easily understandable. At the end were resources that will give you continuing help. An excellent self-help book!
Jan Tincher
on March 20, 2013
This book is concise and to the point in explaining EFT tapping. The process is made clear, and it's very helpful to experiencing freedom and relief From emotional stress.
on January 28, 2013
Very easy to follow and very effective. I am happy that I bought it. I will recommend it to anyone who is new to Tapping.
on May 30, 2015
can't go wrong with the price, it gives you the basic know how's and if you have common sense you are up and running and using it for whatever ails you
on September 27, 2013
A wonderful resource. The 123's and ABC's detailed in this publication make success from this process possible. Thank you.
Blade.
on August 21, 2015
EFT or Emotional Freedom Technique, saved my life! It is absolutely for real! And you don't even have to believe it will work!
on May 26, 2014
Has enough theory and the steps to practice and see results. A must have for anyone who wants to start the path of self healing.