Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on November 25, 2012
Ill give them 3 stars for trying. Where do I begin? The screen protector does not stay on, never have I ever seen anything like it before. It becomes detached from the screen and slips off. The actual case for the phone does not last more than 2 weeks if that, the little pieces holding it on the phone break off without doing anything to it. The pouch is about the only thing that is good about this order.
on August 13, 2013
For the phone mentioned this set is ideal. The soft bumper case fits snugly on the phone, and the covered phone fits nicely into the belt case. I liked it so much that I ended up buying it again, in case it does not last. (Though I have had the original for months so far and it is O.K.)

The only, minor, complaint is that the bumper case fits on so tightly that it is hard to remove it when I need to get to the battery area. I only have to do that occasionally, so I am willing to live with that.
on June 20, 2013
I purchased this product to replace another version. The previous product was painted black instead of being made of black plastic. This product looked great and was definitely low in price, but, it was difficult to snap onto the phone. Once snapped on, it wouldn't stay on. Now I'm looking for another one to replace this one. I don't think I would purchase another product from this company. It was inexpensive so it's not that big of a deal, just inconvenient to not have one until the next one arrives.
on October 11, 2012
Well the screen protector is the only thing that gets a good rating here. You can't use the cover and the belt clip together because it doesn't fit once you put the cover on it so its only one or the other. The screen protector was a perfect fit however there is only one and my sone plays games on my phone so it will get scratched quick and have to be replaced soon I'm sure. So this is pretty much useless as a set
on February 10, 2012
You can't beat the price; the leather pouch is convenient at times; i use it to store my phone and give it more protection if I have it with but don't plan to use it.

The best part of this package deal is the screen protector. I bought five other screen protectors since I don't have the best of luck applying them. The other screen protectors I bought were garbage but the one that comes with this deal is great. It fits perfectly and I was able to apply it without any bubbles. I am very pleased with my purchase.
on November 5, 2011
The film was basically my only problem because I didn't know how to apply to the phone lol. So I managed to use the one that was supposed to be the film, and it came out pretty nice after all. The belt case is kinda difficult to use (maybe I'm not really used to it).
The phone cover case itself is pretty nice. It feels soft and snaps pretty well on the phone. So far so good for the price of this package. Item arrived in about a week btw, so be patient.
on December 11, 2011
I really like my case cover and my screen protector. The pouch is okay but i don't use it, i think the cover is enough. It tookk like a week to come. The cover is easy to put but kinda hard to take it off, so be careful with your phone. Overall pretty good i would buy it again. However, it could track my package it didn't tell me where it was. That was my only problem
on March 14, 2016
Case worked just great. It fit the phone snug and secure, yet easy to remove when needed
on April 21, 2013
The rubber protective case started out working just fine but after about 2 wks the rear backing of it would not stay attached to the phone so I had to remove the entire case... very disappointing to say the least - now if that had not occurred then I would have been completely satisfied with it.
on September 2, 2012
I brought this iFase brand samsung tranform ultra combo every fit well the only problem was when i tried to take the tape off the screen protector the glue from the tape stay on the screen protector and i could not remove the glue so i could not use it everything else was ok tho.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.