|Item model number||TP-8006-Red|
|Item Weight||2.8 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||21 x 15.5 x 3 inches|
Top Power 8006 Transformable Convertible Carry-on Travel Backpack with Laptop Compartment-Black/Red
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CONVERTIBLE DESIGN.This bag can be transformed and made into what suits you best. Unzips the panel if you want to use the three compartments, zips us if you don't use the pockets much/when you want things safely protected.
- MULTI COMPARTMENTS. An organizational dream pack. It includes tons of organizational pockets. From travelling, to hiking, to using it for school, transporting all of your electronics around or even for weekend getaways, this bag is all that you'll need.
- COMFORTABLE TO CARRY. Padded straps allow to you wear this without fatigue on the shoulders, and the airflow back panel helps prevent sweat back. Adjustable chest strap helps carrying the weight of a full pack easier.Strong carry handle on top that can also be used to hang it up.
- DURABLE. Lifetime Warranty. The backpack is made from high quality and durable nylon fabric, provide strengthen and long-lasting performance. Stress points are reinforced with bar tacking for increased longevity. Durable 2-way Abrasion Resistant Metal Zipper across the backpack.
- Dimensions: 20*14*7.8 inches. Capacity: 35L.Weight: 2.8 lbs. Holds up to 17" notebook computers, fit in the overhead compartment as well as the under seat storage in flight.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Nature Fun Life||My. Bag factory store||Amazon.com||Kopack||Amazon.com||Kopack|
|Color||Undetachable-Black/Red||Black New||Black/Gray||Grey Black||Black||Black|
|Item Dimensions||—||7 x 12 x 22 in||7.87 x 14.57 x 20.08 in||17.7 x 11.8 x 5.5 in||13 x 8 x 19.5 in||6.3 x 12.99 x 19.69 in|
|Item Weight||—||2.2 lbs||2.8 lbs||1.7 lbs||3 lbs||2.5 lbs|
We took pride in this backpack, when we designed and made it. Overall this is a decent quality backpack with a lot of room and storage options for carrying a variety of things.
Convertible Backpack: meaning the back panel can be unzipped and stowed behind the three colorful zippered compartments, making them easily accessible - then, when you want things safely protected, the panel can be easily zipped back in place.
1. unsnap the two tabs at the bottom of the back panel
2. unzip the back panel so that the colored inner compartments are revealed
3. slide the black back panel up underneath the colored inner compartments, smoothing it until it lies flat
4. snap the two tabs onto the bottom of the lower colored compartment
You will get impressed with how well organized the pack is with below compartments:
One front pocket.Two main zipper compartments.The first one opens up to three colorful organize pockets. The second one opens up to 1 padded laptop sleeve, 1 zippered compartment,a pocket with a flap that closes with Velcro,1 large net storage pocket,2 open pockets with elastic closure,2/3 pen slots. 2 side pockets.
Color/size choices. This backpack is all about options.If you travel a lot it would make a great carry on bag and it's much easier walking around the airport with it on your shoulders than carrying the typical style bag that just goes over your shoulder.It can also be a book bag or a daypack. It is more multi-use than most.
Everywhere you look on this backpack it screams of quality. The seams are sewn well and the zippers are durable, good quality and zip smoothly. It's made of very durable and high qualitymaterials so you don't have to worry about unraveling, tears, or rips.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Size: I got the large 30L size. This is perfect for traveling. My husband is taking it to Europe. It's going to be his carry-on. Then when he takes the train to various countries it's going to be his only luggage. I put the laptop in the main compartment and a pair of running shoes and still had plenty of room for a pair of pants, a pair of shorts, a couple shirts and some undergarments.
-Pockets: The three pockets in the large zippered outer compartment are perfect for a cell phone, passport, toiletries and other items you need to access often. It apparently folds down and can be rolled up, but for our needs we prefer having it closed. There's also a deep skinny pocket in on the very outside.
-Large compartment pockets: There are also some smaller areas in the larger pocket to store stuff. This actually makes it great for students. I would've loved this for my undergrad when I was commuting and carrying a lot. There's the laptop sleeve, 3 pen holders and a total of 5 individual smaller storage areas. I would've loved this for flash drives, pens, staplers, a calculator, erasers, ect.
-Water bottle holders: My husband will be taking a lot of water with him on trains. There are two large, deep water bottle pockets. They fit all of our silicone glass bottles easily.
-Straps: The straps are padded well, was well as the back of the backpack that is on your back (how many times can I can back in one sentence?). It's as comfortable as can be with a bit of weight in it. There's also a chest strap which helps prevent shoulder and back fatigue.
-Quality: This is the highest quality backpack I've had the pleasure of owning. The zippers all run smoothly, the seams are all done well, the material is high quality. I can't find a single thing I don't like about it.
I was sent this for testing and review purposes. That has no bearing on a rating or review I give a product. If there's something wrong with a product I have no problem marking it down and calling it out. This is honest just an amazing school/travel backpack!
I've been using it for about 10 months as my daily bag with no problems. Because of its compact size some of the pockets can be a little awkward to use like the large bottom pocket on the front of the bag since when the flap is up its harder to reach but I feel like it's a minor inconvenience. I just tend to keep the flap down with just the three pockets as the front of the bag.
Almost every day I carry, my wallet, Kindle, water bottle, sunglasses, toiletries bag/ first aid kit, lunch bag, a few books and a small sweater with no problems at all. The bag is pretty comfortable to wear and hasn't really shown any signs of wear-and-tear.
I am 6'1/250 and I was able to fit a pair of jeans (40x32), two pairs of shorts, 3 dress shirts, a casual t-shirt and under garments for 3 days in there along with toiletries and a laptop and still had plenty of room to spare. I probably could have put another pair of jeans and a couple more shirts in there before I had to start getting methodical with placement and I am a big guy...