- File Size: 444 KB
- Print Length: 89 pages
- Publisher: Hunter's Moon Publishing (April 3, 2016)
- Publication Date: April 3, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01DTIUUD6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,442,889 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #3187 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
- #6596 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- #7022 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship
The Transformational Entrepreneur: Creating a Life of Dedication and Service Kindle Edition
|Length: 89 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Kindle Edition by Connie Ragen Green best selling author of more than 10 books!
If you have dreamed of having a life you own, a surplus of money without a JOB, only to have that dream turn to a nightmare, this is the Book for you.
Connie Ragen Green, shares all of the story, her personal journey and the journey we must embrace to become an Entrepreneur.
This was my second time to read this book. While she did not dwell on what we may perceive to be disaster, meaning loss of everything in a hurricane, being a multiple cancer survivor, those facts were included. As the reader I identified with all, including the deep desire to be successful in a new endeavor.
She gently guides us to be aware of the importance of taking responsibility for our life. One of the big changes I understand from reading this book is to stop reacting to my circumstances and respond by taking responsibility.
Thank you Connie!
She shares some of her own story that is so inspiring, many "how to do it" tips and strategies, and includes her 11 step blueprint to entrepreneurial success.
I found the many questions she suggests you ask yourself along the way very helpful in keeping my focus on the right things. She actually lives what she teaches, which makes her an excellent, trustworthy guide.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business