- File Size: 3185 KB
- Print Length: 364 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1939548632
- Publication Date: January 23, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MTCHUPP
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #824,822 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$18.99|
Save $14.00 (74%)
Transformed: How to Make the Decisions That Change Your Life Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are a few things you should know about this book:
1) The quotes, observations, and strategies held within, if reflected upon and incorporated will exponentially up-level your world view, spiritual growth, and life experience.
2) The authors have seen this hold true by humbly approaching immensely challenging situations with a pure heart, open mind, and complete servitude to bringing today's most profound and universal spiritual insights forth in a practical action plan for creating universal peace within the individual, family, community, enterprise, nation, and world.
3) This book is not a soft read, although the authors have done an amazing job introducing the material incrementally, one should realize that this book has a forerunner that can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Here-What-Should-Doing/dp/1939548489/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1491237272&sr=8-2&keywords=bill+and+jean+harley This forerunner helps one to approach the art of Consultation with the humble posture of learning that Bill and Jean have used to attain an atmosphere of spiritual conference that is so vital to elevated the outcomes consistently noted by those implementing this model worldwide.
Here is an example of one of the Spiritual quotes:
Bahá’u’lláh states: “Consultation bestows greater awareness and transmutes conjecture into certitude. It is a shining light which, in a dark world, leads the way and guides. For everything there is and will continue to be a station of perfection and maturity. The maturity of the gift of understanding is made manifest through consultation.”
I have studied and incorporated the art of Consultation in my life and business for about 8 years now, and this is by far the most comprehensive work I've encountered on the subject. The insights within this book can be used to make clear and empowered choices in one's life journey, elevate conversations, move forward in stagnant or conflicting areas, up-level collective thinking, and create unified action plans and outcomes.
Use the techniques in community development, social action, and social justice efforts such as our Finland, MN Indivisibles monthly meetings. Turn the anger, depression, fear, and hatred into an opportunity to for effective action. Allow your opponent to join the effort against injustice without attacking the perpetrator.
The authors, Bill and Jean Harley, have over forty years of experience working with individuals, groups, friends, their own family, and business professionals. The book is filled with useful charts, Consultation Models with step-by-step questions and techniques, and detailed examples of real life issues.
Also recommend two other books I read on the subject of Compassionate Consultation in recent months: "The Book of Joy", by the Dalai Lama and Desmond Tutu, and "The Radical King" by Dr. Martin Luther King.