Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 27, 2014
I had read multiple reviews on different covers and was a little apprehensive when I purchased this. However I found that I really liked the look, feel and construction of this cover. Happy with the way the keyboard detaches and I can just use the tablet portion of the device. Like that the front cover has a portfolio spot to contain papers so if needed I can use to place hardcopy material. Very happy with the product. The fit is good. Definitely recommend this cover for anyone looking.
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
on January 2, 2014
When you buy this, make sure you put it on properly. There are about a half-dozen ways that it will fit on your Asus that aren't actually the proper way. I used it for a couple days and was frustrated and finally looked up the pictures online. Turns out, if you use it properly, it's actually a great product. It fits very well and protects the tablet great when thrown in a purse, tote, or suitcase. You can disconnect just the screen part of the cover when you want to use it as a tablet, and that is the part of the cover with the flap, so it is still protected. The leather case is a classic look. After using this, I bought one for my brother-in-law who has the same tablet, and he loves it as well. The case has held up well with daily use and some travel. I would definitely recommend this product.
36 helpful votes
37 helpful votes
on May 3, 2015
I have been using this case for a couple months now. At first, I thought it made the tablet awfully heavy, which somewhat defeats the purpose of the tablet. I thought about it, and figured that the added weight was worth it, since it seemed hardy enough to protect the tablet from damage. The leather and aesthetics for the case were nice enough for me to overlook the weight issue as well.

Unfortunately, I was picking the tablet up off of the floor, but hit my side while going up. This caused me to drop the tablet (with case and separate plastic screen protector on) about two feet. I picked it up again and opened it up to see cracks everywhere on the screen. Considering this case did nothing to protect the screen from the short drop that it took, I cannot recommend this to anyone. If your main priority is to protect the tablet from damage, avoid this case. I give two stars because the case itself looks and feels nice.
review image
on December 7, 2014
This case perfectly meets all my requirements. I can detach the tablet portion of the T100 with the press of a button and undoing two snaps on the case.
Pros:
Durable- Used daily for over 6 months in both tablet and laptop modes with no signs of wear
Magnetic closure when in tablet mode
Usable in both laptop and tablet modes- Works as a stand
Very, very easy to switch between modes
Cutouts for all slots (including microSD and speakers)
Fits securely (in both modes)
Not at all difficult to remove device from case
Sturdy design: I would guess that almost no damage would occur if the device, when closed, was dropped flat
Fair price
Cons:
A little bulky (approximately 2.5 inches thick when case is completely closed)
Would not provide as much protection from dropping device on its edge
The snaps on the back of the tablet portion are not perfectly even. They work just fine (no noticeable stretch in the case or anything), but they do not line up perfectly.
on April 3, 2015
I have this for use with a Transformer book that has a 500 GB dock. It really is a very tight squeeze, but it'll work.

I put the case on yesterday and getting the keyboard into the elastic strap holsters that hold onto the top corners was a real pain. The magnetic flap front wouldn't stay closed either, and the hinge bulges out of the side of the case. I decided to give it a little bit of time to stretch, and to assist it, I put it flap-side down (so the snap-on side with the two speaker holes is facing upward). After coming home from work today, I can easily close the magnetic flap and it stays closed.

Heads up though, this case will definitely add bulk to your transformer book. That's what I like about it. I feel that my tablet is truly protected in this case as opposed to just being covered a little bit in the other cases I've seen. Plus, the snapaway keyboard part makes for easy transport of the tablet alone. It has full cut-out segments for the speakers on the back instead of just little holes, too, so it doesn't muffle sound as much as other cases would. I really like this case. The only thing I'd change is making a slightly larger version to accommodate the 500 GB dock version of the transformer book and adding an additional magnet on the bottom corner of the magnetic close flap to help it stick better.
on August 30, 2014
This thing is great.

It look so professional. And makes my Asus Transformer T100 look fantastic...easy to access...and protected.

If you have a Asus Transformer T100....this is a must have. It makes the T100 look like a Black Business / Day Planner. So it defiantly is stealthy.

And it quickly transforms from having the keyboard to just a tablet.

I won't lie. It takes a little practice/strength/dexterity to get the Asus Transformer T100 out of and into the case.

And it takes a little practice to seat and unseat the keyboard. But with practice its pretty quick to do.

I can't stress how professional this makes the Asus Transformer T100 look.

Slight down side...the edges around the case can sometimes press and overlap on the Asus Transformer 100's touchscreen. Not a huge concern but sometimes you will have to press a little against the case to get to the edge for Windows 8.1 on the touchscreen.
on February 9, 2015
I got my wife the ASUS 10.1" Transformer Book for Christmas, and with 3 young kids around, any type of protective device was a must. I saw this one was made just for the 2-in-1 I got my wife, so I decided to pick it up.

It fit perfectly, seems like it will help, at least a little, protect the device from simple accidents, and has a good look to it.

All-in-all we're pretty happy with it. I'd order another if the first one got damaged.
on August 27, 2014
I guess the real lesson for me with this case is that you "get what you pay for". I really liked this case for its functionality and looks. It went on the tablet well, seems to protect it to the level I was desiring, and looked pretty decent doing it. What I really loved was that it works pretty seamlessly with the keyboard attached and disconnected. Looks, protection, and function, I'd give it 4.5 stars. Unfortunately for me, I've only had the case about 3-4 weeks, and I've predominately used it with the keyboard attached. After opening and closing it roughly 50 times, the material is pretty severely worn where it rubs on the keyboard frame. The case is coming apart and looks like ripped cardboard... not the most attractive. I may try to cut a small piece of black gorrilla tape to reinforce the area, but... am kinda disappointed in how fast this area seems to have worn out. I had an old Viper case for my original TF101 that I was finally replacing that worked for about 4 years and still looks quite nice. I was hoping for the same longevity here... but alas, I may have to look to another case.
on August 23, 2016
Got this for my computer challenged husband. Still challenged, as he not know how to toggle between laptop and apps. The touch glass broke before the end of the month. I had bought a VERY good cover, but that did not make a difference. The glass broke at the hinge connection. The company repaired for free, but I had to argue for that. They tried to say it handled roughly. It has never left the sofa or my husband's lap. Not impressed with that kind of customer service response, that they did NOT want to repair even though it was less than a month old. But the repair holds up so far.
on January 4, 2014
Nice product quality. Attractive, fits snugly and all the access points are readily available.
Purchased this item for my new ASUS Transformer Notebook that I got for Christmas.
Recommended 5 star.