Matt Black S.R. Transformer Military Tactical Mechanical Folding Knife Best Buy, Best Choice for Survival, Hunting, Sailing, Craft, Fishing or Camping Gear
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WIDE APPLICATIONS: SR portable folding knife is an ideal tool for outdoor camping, hunting, fishing, self-defense, car emergency, personal protection, etc.
- SPECIFICATION: Total length 16cm / 6.3 inches, Bade length 6.4cm / 2.52 inches, Blade is made of 440 Hign Carbon Steel, with tiger head carved on the blade
- PORTABLE FOLDING KNIFE WITH CLIP: Folder knife has a metal clip for grip, easy to hang to your belt and every day carry outsideteel, with tiger head carved on the blade
- GREAT GIFT IDEAS and RELIABLE COMPANION for your friend, handymen, first responder, backpacker, hunter, angler, hiker or landscaper
- MECHANICAL LOCKING KNIFE: This knife is very wonderful, different from others. how to open and how to close? It will give you an answer when you get it. I think you must be very interested in this knife
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Patent product with unique structure and innovative design , put away the traditional construct.
This might be one of the slickest knife mechanisms made but it shouldn't be thought of as just being a novel design, its also a very nice quality folder that carries a very nice blade and a strong lock.
Usage: Suitable and convenient folding knife for camping, fishing or mountain climbing, etc
This knife is very wonderful, different from others. how to open and how to close? It will give you an answer when you get it. I think you must be very interested in this knife.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do own an old Kershaw E.T. (The knife that this design is based on) that originally retailed for about $50-$60 I think. It was discontinued over 10 years ago, but I believe you can still buy new custom made versions, but they are big $$$$. (I got my E.T. used on eBay for about $100) This copy is much smaller than I expected (I should have looked closer at the specs before ordering), almost half the size of my E.T.
Out of the box the blade is very sharp, but the action was so tight that you literally had to pry it apart to get it to open. After making adjustments I’m now able to get it to open the way it’s supposed to with the lever (at least most of the time).
Unfortunately those adjustments also created a lot of blade play. So those are your choices, super tight two handed pull opening or lots of blade play. I’m going to adjust it some more to see if I can find a happy medium, but I’m not expecting much with the cheap materials it’s made from.
Another big difference between this knife and the E.T. Is the distance from the opening lever in the back and the tip of the blade. It’s pretty scary opening and closing with E.T. until you figure out where to place your fingers to keep them safe (there are several YouTube videos out there).
Opening and especially closing this is knife with the lever is downright dangerous though. In the safest position your finger is still only 1/2 inch from the tip of the blade as it opens and closes (quickly too!). My son got pretty good at opening and closing with my E.T., but within 2 minutes of using this knife he cut his thumb.
It’s also worth noting that there is no lock on this knife and it could very easily open in your pocket exposing the tip. The pocket clip works fine, but without a blade lock I can’t see using it as an EDC.
Again, it’s actually a decent value knife for its really low cost, and mine did come very sharp. Still, I can’t give it more than 2 stars when it won’t function right out of the box.
I’m not returning mine, I’ll keep it in my collection with an orange warning sticker on it to avoid injury.