Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 64 reviews
on July 8, 2011
The Transformer itself is awesome. It's very neat just sitting on my desk for looks but don't expect to actually use it as a Flash Drive too. The first day I went to plug it in, the piece that pushes the drive in and out didn't hold, making it impossible to even plug in. When holding down the piece with my finger, I was able to plug in the drive and copy files over. When I pulled the drive out, the entire plastic part around the drive on the belly broke off. So, fortunately, I was able to put the plastic back on the transformers body, but I couldn't get the flash drive back in. So, now instead of having a flash drive transformer, I have a transformer that folds into a box and flash drive with no case. The fact that the transformer WAS the flash drive is what made this item so appealing. I'm just praying the one I gave as a gift doesn't break as easily. I'm very disappointed. I don't even want to bother returning it for another because I think it will just happen again.
on April 7, 2012
I knew this was a fake Transformers before I ordered, but I thought it was cool looking and the price was right. And it would be a cool thumb drive to have. Well.. it's a cool toy, but it doesn't work properly as a thumb drive. First, I couldn't eject the USB interface using the slide button. I had to use a knife to pop it out. Once I got the interface out, I inserted it into the USB port of my laptop. The fit was so sloppy that the laptop didn't even recognize the thumb drive at first. I wiggled it around and eventually it showed up. I pulled the drive back out and slid the interface back into the leopard's body and it got stuck again. Not worth returning. I'm just going to set it on my desk as a conversation piece.
on March 5, 2013
I have an Acrua RSX that I've made in to a decepticon. Soundwave is written on the back, and a Ravage USB for my radio qould be perfect! Well I transferred the music over, tried to start it up and it wouldn't work, after taking it back out of my computer and putting it back in, it would work a little, but not completely. It got VERY hot after about 2 minutes of being plugged in. Finally it said the file was corrupt and needed to be completely erased basically. There was no way around it. I definitely don't recommend it to anyone who plans on using it for a memory storage, if you're looking for a perfect match to your soundwave, then it's a must have. :)
on February 2, 2012
Knockoff of the original product. Doesn't even connect to my computer. Cool novelty item, but otherwise it just collects dust. It's also very flimsy and has several loose screws in addition to feeling very "plasticy" like a toy you trade your tickets in for after playing skee ball. Good try to the person who made these knockoffs but in my honest opinion I wish I would have invested the extra $10 to get the original one!
on October 12, 2011
My Transformers Ravage USB drive got here today, and I love it. It's sturdy and well-made, with lots of detail and tight joints. It looks a lot like Ravage from the old Transformers cartoon, though it is a little wider than I thought it would be. It has a black body, white legs, red eyes, and a light blue Decepticon symbol on it's back. It is held together with Phillips screws.

The USB connection works fine, and is retractable (via a switch on the bottom of Ravage's body)for safety while being moved. I bought the 4GB version, and it does hold the full 4GB.
Extra details: The mouth opens and closes, and it CAN be attached to a computer with a USB extension cord even when it is in robot mode.
on October 23, 2012
I like the design and look however the functionality and the durability for a $15-$20 4GB flash drive was very disappointing. Out of the package the unit had issues with the extendable portion of the drive, it would stick and not come out. After having it for 2 weeks the open close latch broke and wouldn't allow the drive to stay extended. I had to open up the device and then repair it so that it would remain extended. The fix was easy and the flash portion of the unit still works, however; it still has issues extending and retracting. I rated this higher than I would normally because of how cool a toy this makes, but that aside I would have given it only a 1 star.
on February 3, 2012
I ordered 2 of these. One for myself and one for my husband. The first one broke while I was transforming it, the leg snapped in half. I "repaired" it and tried to use it, but when I went to pull the USB out of the computer it snapped off. Useless. My desk is covered in various toys and gadgets so I would have happily just displayed the Ravage figure, except is is much larger than the picture suggests and the plastic is warped so if constantly falls over. I returned both for a refund. Very disappointed.
on June 30, 2013
Well, for starters I was a little disappointed that amazon.com said that I would have to wait almost 4 weeks for my package to arrive (it was being shipped from china) but I guess the joke was on me when it came in the mail after only 10 days, it's a simple slide out flash drive with a unique fun transforming capability, I'm always running out of space for music and videos so it was totally worth the price considering the size.
on May 2, 2012
It's a knockoff, but it's good enough. What would you expect for $10? I got a 50% refund because it wasn't delivered on time, so it came out to less than $5 for me. But again, it's a good product for your money. The knob to push the usb out is very tight and jammed at first, but with a bit of force (using a dull knife/swiss army knife tool) it will come out and will get looser the more u slide the usb in and out. It transforms easily, but has a few screws loose. Nothing you can't fix yourself in 2 seconds. Otherwise, it has the stated 4GB (minus a bit like every usb) and files can be transferred fairly quickly.
on May 15, 2012
I waited almost a month for this piece of crap to arrive and when it finally did i quickly realized that it was the biggest waste of money ever. It took me a legit hour to unjam the switch that takes the actual flash drive out. i had to use a butter knife to make it happen. After that i plugged into my computer , at first it was really loose, and then it finally stuck on witch made me extreamly happy and then when i went to take it off, everything came apart. ..PEOPLE PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question