+ $3.99 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Play through 20 unique missions, plus daily challenge missions and global player stats comparisons
- Scan over 30 unique vehicles and customize their paint schemes -- morph from a larger-than-life robot to a high-powered vehicle
- Build up your custom Transformers' stats and abilities as you explore the world
- Exclusive Antarctic levels, available only in Transformers - Autobots
- Local wireless multiplayer modes (up to four players) such as Team Death Match and AllSpark Sports
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Transformers (Autobot) DS
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is a POSSIBLE solutions for those of you who have a Wii. On the Nintendo Channel you can download demos for your DS. If they were to release Transformers demos to the Nintendo Channel then simply download from there. I don't think that is very likely though.
My final suggestion: get the game, enjoy it, and get really good at using the stealth helicopter transformation because you're not getting the jet.
And this is the one he choose to play all the time on his DS.....
From my point of view, graphics could be little more elaborated and some steps of the game should come followed by instructions (my son took a while to discover how to scan a car until his 3 years older cousin discover how to do it)....
But since my son is playing this one all the time instead of the other (Kung-fu Panda) I would say that's a good entertainment at least for him....