Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Transformers Beast Wars: Seasons 2 & 3
Format: DVD|Change

on July 13, 2013
I didn't know when I bought this that it was an anniversary edition. I opened the package it was mailed, and the first thing out of my mouth was, "BONUS"! I had bought Season one over a year ago. They had season Two at the time, but I couldn't afford to get the only two seasons they had for Twenty Bucks each. I went back the next payday to get Season Two, but as with most series sold at that store they were sold out and never got it again. They teased me the same way with the old live action Incredible Hulk series. They only carried the first few seasons to get you hooked then cut you off. So I looked over a year for this and I found it here for less than what I paid for season one. Had to get it! Now I am so hooked I have to get Beast Machines to find out the answer to a couple questions. When and how does Megatron Gen. One get his spark back from Megatron Two? What happens to Waspinator after being left on Prehistoric Earth? I loved the references to the toys. BEST TRANSFORMERS MADE!
on July 20, 2017
good show
on April 27, 2017
Awesome
on September 2, 2015
Ahh the 90's. Good show. The case on the other hand his not great, the disc are not firmly placed in and the plastic clamps broke off where disc 2 and 4 are held.No disc damage.
review imagereview image
on October 26, 2011
This was the greatest cartoon series ever, but it was hardly done justice as HD tv's were just coming out when it premiered. Now that LED HD is the standard, its great to have this series in high-quality DVD. It brings back great memories of me and my now 16 year old son watching the show. And my currently 9 year old is interested in it as well. Beast Wars was a childrens series that kept adults entertained as well with characters you could connect with and well thought out episodes. And now that you can view it the way it was meant to be seen, its even better. Maybe they will bring it back.
on February 25, 2015
My DVD's case came with a huge crack, split up the middle. It's nearly split in half...

Everything else is intact, & the disks are fine. It's exactly what I wanted to buy, but when I mean the case is nearly split into two, I'm not joking.

If you want the series get this, along with season 1.
on March 9, 2017
OK
on November 27, 2014
One of transformers greatest eras!!
Beast wars is an epic war of survial between maximal and predcon. Season two and three are just as great as one which I incouage every beast war and transformer fan to get it that good.
heres a spoler autobots are indanger by predacon meagtron.
Like I have said for the complete season one DVD, this is a must buy. It is a great price and it comes with the complete season 2 and 3. The battles become more intense and the plot thickens as Megatron recruits new predacons to join his army.
on June 19, 2017
Arrive on time good practicing and love the show