Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hasbro Transformers 2010 SDCC San Diego ComicCon Exclusive Figure Autobot Blaster
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School

on September 2, 2010
I Just Got the SDCC 2010 G1 Blaster From The G1 days and i have to say this is a wonderful commerative version of the orginal blaster i like how they pre applyed the sticker sheets came with 3 of his four tapes its too bad that hasbro didnt included Rewind
This is a MUST own for Any Generation One Fan of the Orginal Transformers.
on May 13, 2015
Once again I thank Amazon and the Greatest seller for my G1 Authentic Blaster my delivery came to me fast and the package was very perfect. I'm very happy to finely have him in my Transformers Collection but I'm NOT taking him out of the box no way his perfect the way he's is. Everyone got to pick this one up fast you all will definitely like this Authentic G1 blaster like mine. I give both Amazon and the Seller 5 stars and a A+++in my book I love this blaster very much I never had blaster when I was a kid now today in my 30's I got him in my collection I thank you very much I will order more from Amazon.
on July 4, 2013
This ComicCon Blaster is a great addition to a G1 collection. It looks awesome on display in either robot or radio mode and people will comment on it. The cassettes are a nice addition also. Blaster was a funny character in the cartoon and any Transformers collector should have him in his collection. Blast away Blaster!!!
on January 26, 2013
First off, the packaging was awesome. Most people just put paper filler in with the toy so it doesn't move around in the box. Not these guys, they enclosed the actual toy box in double layer bubble wrap, very neatly I may add, within the shipping box. Tremendous! Like most of the other reviews, I have nothing bad to say about the toy. If you have Soundwave, you have to get Blaster. If you have Blaster, you have to get Soundwave. It's just weird not too. I always liked the idea of smaller robots busting out of the chest of bigger robots. Loved it in the eighties when I was a kid, still love it today.
on May 16, 2012
This reissue is everything I expected and more. I love the packaging, great box art. Blaster is just like the original. I find that the cassette door opens easier than the original. The three cassettes included are great additions, and I especially love the cassette cases that are included. Overall grade: A+, well worth the price.
on June 1, 2012
purchased this item a few weeks back..it was absolutly what i was lookin for and more...love the box....tried to fight the temptation of not opening it and couldnt resist....such a great piece that takes back memories....i love this toy and wil be purchasing more through this site. thanks!
on April 9, 2012
I was very happy in getting my hands on this product. Fast Shipping from the seller and notification from amazon and also the seller. The product was in perfect condition upon receiving it. I would recommend this to all my friends and anyone else.
on December 3, 2012
Couldn't have been happier. Thanks again for excellent quality and service. An absolutely excellent way to complete the holidays for my family and myself
on February 2, 2012
Same thing you can't have soundwave g1 and not have Blaster g1.Mine is still in package not even open. I wanna keep it that way for as long as I can.
on November 13, 2014
I missed out on this amazing piece and bought it for a fair price. A great mint piece added in my collection and will show off very proudly!