Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Playstation 3” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 32% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
$ 96 $39.99 Save $2.03 (5%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Stealth force engage in epic vehicular combat. Change the battle and instantly convert to at third hybrid form hybrid form combines the weapons and firepower of robot mode with the agility and manueverablitity of vehicle mode
- Experience the gripping battles and heart pumping moments that occur before Michael Bays upcoming blockbuster film Transformers Dark of the Moon
- Unravel Megatrons plan to unleash the ultimate decepticon assassin Shockwave. Play both sides as the iconic autobot and decepticon transfoermers characters
- Choose from three distinct character class chassis and inuque weapon loadouts to create your own transformers character
- level up your character earn XP in every match and unlock new character skills and abilities
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Transformers: Dark of the Moon is a third-person action game that ups the ante in the series' ongoing battle between Autobot and Decepticon. Designed as a companion game to the major motion picture of the same name, Transformers: Dark of the Moon is intended as a prequel to the events of the movie and contains a variety of game features such as: the new Stealth Force hybrid, a form that combines the weapons and firepower of robot mode with the agility and maneuverability of vehicle mode; the ultimate Decepticon assassin, Shockwave; the ability to play as either Autobot or Decepticon Transformers; three distinct character class chassis and more.
Change the Fight
It has been three years since Megatron and the Decepticons last threatened the world. Earth's leaders believe that Megatron has fled the planet in defeat - but Optimus Prime knows better. An alien transmission is intercepted, exposing Megatron's plan to spread chaos and fear among the humans, and unleash the ultimate Decepticon assassin: Shockwave. The Autobots must hunt Megatron, neutralize Shockwave, and save their new home from total destruction at the hands of the Decepticons.
- New Stealth Force for Vehicular Combat - Change the battle and instantly convert to a third, hybrid form that combines the weapons and firepower of robot mode with the agility and maneuverability of vehicle mode
- The Prequel Experience - Experience the gripping battles and heart-pumping moments that occur before Michael Bay's upcoming blockbuster film, Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- Shockwave - Unravel Megantron's plan to unleash the ultimate Decepticon assassin, Shockwave
- Play Both Sides - Play both sides as the iconic Autobot and Decepticon Transformers characters
- Character Classes - Jet, Truck or Car - Choose from three distinct character class chassis and unique weapon loadouts to create your own Transformer character
- Level Up Your Character - Earn experience points in every match and unlock new character skills and abilities
3 character class chassis.
Play as Autobot or Decepticon.
Prequel gameplay experience.
Earn experience points.
Top Customer Reviews
The environments are nothing new, just frustrating at times. Its not a bad game, it can be fun at times. I was just hoping for WFC with the Bay-Formers style. I would rent this before dishing out $60.
Oh and one last thing. I dont know why theres no reviews on the game. did they pay everyone off not to give it a bad review on opening weekend? IGN,GAMESPOT, no one reviewed this game. I feel like a guinea pig for buying it the first day it was out.
The story of the game, unlike the previous games, doesn't actually take place during the movie. Instead, the game precedes the third movie and explains how certain things in the movie came about. In the game, the Decepticons (the bad robots) are trying to unleash their top assassin Shockwave while uncovering information about a mysterious moon project that happened long ago. If you've seen the movie, you know where this leads. The Autobots (the good robots) are once again one step behind the Decepticons. They need to figure out what they're doing and stop them. Though I like the idea of making a prequel, the game doesn't have enough story.
Sticking to the formula that made the War for Cybertron games so great, Transformers: Dark of the Moon is a third-person shooter(meaning your character is on the left side of the screen). Because of this, I will be making more comparisons to the War for Cybertron games more than the other Transformers film games. Though there are some improvements from War for Cybertron, some things actually get worse. For example, aside from the final level, the game doesn't allow you to quick step (perform a slight dash to whatever direction you're heading). This makes you move a lot slower. Also, it's quite confusing that the controls are changed. Instead of R1 to fire and L1 to zoom in the camera, you press R2 to fire and L2 to zoom.Read more ›
The game is played over seven chapter, four of which you play as Autobots including the final chapter and three of which are played as Decepticons. But the entire campaign is ridiculously short and can be finished off in 4 – 6 hours. Gameplay is so straight-line linear that there’s little way of extending the play by exploring areas of the levels. There are only 8 playable characters in the game, and one of them is NOT Shockwave, which is a huge disappointment although he is playable in multi-player. You start out as Bumblebee…and boy, am I sick of Bumblebee! I love Transformers but hate seeing Bumblebee being so prominent in the films, toys, and games. Anyhow, commentary aside, Bumblebee is down in South America where he has to upload a virus into Soundwave’s network so the Autobots can track all of the Decepticons on Earth. He also has to destroy several communications towers before the level ends with a huge battle as Optimus Prime joins the fray in a battle against waves of non-descript Decepticon enemies. This pretty much tells the tale of the rest of the game as you venture through uninspired levels battling uninspired enemies.
Your usual vehicle and robot modes get an addition this time in the form of the Stealth Force mode. This is a vehicle mode alternative with a bit more maneuverability and more powerful weapons and armor.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was happy with the ordring and shipping process. I was unhappy when I tried to play the game, because it would not load. Read morePublished 19 months ago by marcia Matthews
Boys love the game cant put it down came on time an in good conditionPublished 19 months ago by carolann