Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Playstation 3
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron allows you to go head-to-head as Autobots and Decepticons with its multi-player online mode
- Create your own personalized character and weaponry with the most advanced and in-depth customization ever before seen in a Transformers video game
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron allows you to go head-to-head as Autobots and Decepticons with its multi-player online mode.
- Create your own personalized character and weaponry with the most advanced and in-depth customization ever before seen in a Transformers video game.
- Embark on an adrenaline-fueled journey through a wide range of missions and massive environments designed around each character?s unique abilities Fight through both sides of the Transformers? most epic battles leading to their legendary exodus from
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron transports you to the final days of the planet Cybertron where you will experience the darkest hours of the apocalyptic war between the Autobots and Decepticons.
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is a third-person shooter that returns players to the Transformer's planet of Cybertron for the final battles of the legendary war that preceded their arrival on Earth. The game continues the story of the earlier game, Transformers: War for Cybertron. Players experience the war from both the Autobot and Decepticon point of view, and utilize new powerful transformer types. Additional features include: epic large scale battles, character specific abilities, character customization, improved enemy AI, varied mission play, and online multiplayer.
Experience the Last Days of Cybertron
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron transports you to the final days of the planet Cybertron where you will experience the darkest hours of the apocalyptic war between the Autobots and Decepticons. Embark on an adrenaline-fueled journey through a wide range of missions and massive environments designed around each character's unique abilities. Fight through both sides of the most epic battles leading to their legendary exodus from their homeworld. In addition, players experience action in the form of new Transformer bot types Combaticons, Insecticons, and Dinobots.
Key Game Features
- Apocalyptic Setting - Set in a desolate, post-apocalyptic Cybertron, the game thrusts players straight into an epic Transformers story as seen through the eyes of both the Autobots and Decepticons. From the Iacon Wasteland, to The Sea of Rust, explore the devastated ruins of Cybertron and play through the final, darkest hours of the war.
- New Kinds of Transformers - Expand the action with new Transformers, including Combaticons, Insecticons, and Dinobots.
- Characters Convert from Robot to Alternate Form - Characters convert from robot to alternate mode to defeat their enemies. Grimlock can change into his powerful T-Rex Dinobot form for super strength and fire-breathing attack, and the Combaticons can combine into the massive Bruticus to dominate his enemies with this sheer size and power.
- Impactful Gameplay Variety - Every character is equipped with distinct abilities and personalities that are suited for each of the diverse missions in the game. Cliffjumper can cloak himself invisible to unleash undetected stealth kills on his enemies. Optimus Prime can call in targeted artillery strikes from the sky.
- Massive Customization with Character Creator - The most robust character creator ever seen in a Transformers game allows fans to design personalized characters from scratch by choosing their individual body parts, colors, vehicle shapes, weapons, abilities and more. Gamers can then take them online to go head-to-head in brutal Autobot vs. Decepticon matches to prove their supremacy.
- Epic Scale - Fall of Cybertron delivers epic battle on a massive scale. The settings and the characters are huge. Battlefields will quake with the with the fury of gigantic Transformers, and the city-sized Autobot Metroplex changes the scale of everything.
- Multiplayer with Truly Custom Transformers - The battle continues online with thrilling multiplayer combat. Drop into deep multiplayer modes with with up to 12 players. Create your own Transformers using a character creator that offers unprecedented choice.
- New AI System - Players are challenged in the single-player campaign by improved enemy artificial intelligence.
12-player online support.
Action on an epic scale.
Diverse missions & gameplay.
Improved AI system.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The weapon system is revamped and improved as is the health bar and a shield has been added. The voice acting is superb although one does miss Johnny Yong Bosch as Bumblebee. Peter Cullen as always is epic as the voice of Optimus Prime.
the biggest negative is you are no longer able to select a character out of a group of three to play through a chapter, this while annoying is endurable. The double jump is gone but is replaced with a dash attack.
Weapons are upgradeable now and perks can be bought to improve your character using the shards you can acquire in game in from kills or from breaking cases. Weapon selection is also improved as new types have been added and hold overs from war for Cybertron are improved.
Over all this game is well worth buying especially now that the price has been reduced.
The only negative I found was that on some missions, it can feel a bit unfair when you are faced with dozens of enemies at once.
Overall, excellent game! Highly recommended!
This was a lot of fun. The teams and the boards on Team Deathmatch are small enough to not get lost, but big enough to hide when you are wounded. The arsenal of weapons is versatile. You only start off with a couple of choices for each class.
The different classes make the game a real Transformers-Universe gem. With the difference in abilities and firepower, you can find yourself being useful in different ways to your team during the fight (Titans draw fire power and Scientists heal).
I have found that the Destroyer class is great for starting out as it is a good well-rounded class.
Unless you are a Titan, you can die with just a few hits, but on the plus side, that means you can kill with just a few well placed hits. So take that for what you will.
The vehicle mode makes it a lot more fun (third set of ammo to spend getting around the boards quicker).
The challenges in Teletran 1 make it easy for newbies to level up quickly with some nice incentives for doing so.
The add-on Havoc Pack is worth it.
Have fun with this one, it's great!
Each level and character are incredibly cool, the game starts to cook when you start using Cliffjumper and after that it's pure fun.
Grimlock is awesome, the levels are awesome... I'm really satisfied with it. The only thing that might lack is more cinematics. Can't get enough of them to be sincere.
Lasted less that 15 days to finish it. It was totally adictive. The Dinobot and insecticon retcon from G1 is pretty clever too.