Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the Manufacturer
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is a third-person shooter that returns players to the Transformer's planet of Cybertron for the final battles of the legendary war that preceded their arrival on Earth. The game continues the story of the earlier game, Transformers: War for Cybertron. Players experience the war from both the Autobot and Decepticon point of view, and utilize new powerful transformer types. Additional features include: epic large scale battles, character specific abilities, character customization, improved enemy AI, varied mission play, and online multiplayer.
Experience the Last Days of Cybertron
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron transports you to the final days of the planet Cybertron where you will experience the darkest hours of the apocalyptic war between the Autobots and Decepticons. Embark on an adrenaline-fueled journey through a wide range of missions and massive environments designed around each character's unique abilities. Fight through both sides of the most epic battles leading to their legendary exodus from their homeworld. In addition, players experience action in the form of new Transformer bot types Combaticons, Insecticons, and Dinobots.
Key Game Features
- Apocalyptic Setting - Set in a desolate, post-apocalyptic Cybertron, the game thrusts players straight into an epic Transformers story as seen through the eyes of both the Autobots and Decepticons. From the Iacon Wasteland, to The Sea of Rust, explore the devastated ruins of Cybertron and play through the final, darkest hours of the war.
- New Kinds of Transformers - Expand the action with new Transformers, including Combaticons, Insecticons, and Dinobots
- Characters Convert from Robot to Alternate Form - Characters convert from robot to alternate mode to defeat their enemies. Grimlock can change into his powerful T-Rex Dinobot form for super strength and fire-breathing attack, and the Combaticons can combine into the massive Bruticus to dominate his enemies with this sheer size and power.
- Impactful Gameplay Variety - Every character is equipped with distinct abilities and personalities that are suited for each of the diverse missions in the game. Cliffjumper can cloak himself invisible to unleash undetected stealth kills on his enemies. Optimus Prime can call in targeted artillery strikes from the sky.
- Massive Customization with Character Creator - The most robust character creator ever seen in a Transformers game allows fans to design personalized characters from scratch by choosing their individual body parts, colors, vehicle shapes, weapons, abilities and more. Gamers can then take them online to go head-to-head in brutal Autobot vs. Decepticon matches to prove their supremacy.
- Epic Scale - Fall of Cybertron delivers epic battle on a massive scale. The settings and the characters are huge. Battlefields will quake with the with the fury of gigantic Transformers, and the city-sized Autobot Metroplex changes the scale of everything.
- Multiplayer with Truly Custom Transformers - The battle continues online with thrilling multiplayer combat. Drop into deep multiplayer modes with with up to 12 players. Create your own Transformers using a character creator that offers unprecedented choice.
- New AI System - Players are challenged in the single-player campaign by improved enemy artificial intelligence.
12-player online support.
Action on an epic scale.
Diverse mission & gameplay.
Improved AI system.
Steam account required for game activation and installation.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can't say enough good about this. It works great on my Windows 10 game, though I've heard you may have to uninstall your PhysX, install the one from the game's redistributitable folder, then reinstall the newest one on some systems. If it won't work, you could try that. Just plain fantastic. I love this game!
I'm giving it 4 stars simply for the single player it truely is impressive due to the variety of game play. The multiplayer is a nice add-on and probably good for younger kids due to the lack of chat features but don't pick this game up for it.
All that being said.... this game is so, so, so fun. I think you would have to have a love for the Transformers for this to really come out through the decidedly "meh" mechanics, but if you ever played with these toys as a kid or with your kids, and you secretly wanted to see Grimlock come to life and become a giant, robotic, fire breathing t-rex, your wishes come true here. Metroplex comes up and helps you crush Decepticons while Optimus Prime simply states "Justice." Megatron shoots anyone who annoys him while monologue-ing about his perfection, and Starscream is as big an idiot as ever.
Everything about this game is so loyal and loving to the Transformers franchise, that the chance to see some of the best toys ever created come to life and have an all out war at your fingertips is a joy to behold. and one that I'm glad I did. The transforming always looks awesome and brings a fantastic change of pace to combat, especially when you play as a flying transformer. The levels are varied enough to be entertaining, even if Cybertron doesn't always lend itself to the utmost of variety, and the whole game can just fill you with a sense of glee that can fill the void for the modern Transformer that Micheal Bay just never could understand.
The multi-player is where this game has really shined for me. The community is small, but most of the time I can hop on, and be placed in a full match. The gameplay has a good balance between the classes and their various weapons/abilities for the most part, and it plays really well. The character customization has really made this aspect of the game for me in a big way. There is something special about using your personally designed Autobot or Decepticon, with their personal load-out that adds a lot of satisfaction to dismantling your enemies.
Some minor complaints:
1. Vehicle forms don't have any variation, aside from class variations. In War for Cybertron, each type had its own special, like ramming, boosting or barrel rolling. Not so in this case. Not a big issue, but I'd love to have that included, or even have customization tied to that as well.
2. Occasionally there is a server issue when people leave the game. I'd say this happens once every 8 to 10 matches, where the match has to hang for about a full minute or two, then reload everyone into it. Tend to get a lot of people disconnecting when this happens, and it can be very frustrating. Fortunately it isn't that common.
All in all, I'm loving this series, and can't wait for a further continuation of it. Its some of the most fun I've had this year, even among the AAA+++ titles that have been released, nothing else has been quite so fun for me as this in multiplayer.
Hope to see you guys in matchmaking!
They've "nailed" the transformers experience w/ this 1 :) &
The Grimlock stages rulz :)
Enjoyd it more than WFC & Metal Gear Solid HD & 4
Sry folks ~ I guess I enjoy faster paced games ~ snake is on the lazy side for Me
& multi-player w/ dinobots & sect-i-cons packs is fine fun :)
Even though I normally get my digitized a22 kickd by level 17 players :(
Highly recommend this title ~ even if it's a download
& remember ~ It's only a Rip-off if U don't enjoy the game :)