Lyft BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 2, 2012
Bought this for my 5-year-old son who is learning about money. He absolutely loves this wallet! It's held closed with velcro, and it has a zipper pouch on the outside for small change. On the inside, it has the usual trifold bill section, along with a smaller zipper change pouch area, a place to slide a small photo into, and several credit card sized slots (for every boy's secret documents!). The material is sturdy, so I expect this to last for quite some time. Shipped fast. Happy customer!
on March 20, 2013
nice shade of black great for kids and dults, nicea nd small easly can carry in pockets hAS NICE POCKETS IN side
on October 17, 2015
Great product! Very sturdy and all the compartments are great. Two zippered compartments! The colors are vibrant, and Optimus looks great. I have a very happy kid;)
on December 24, 2013
Picked this up for my four year old to keep his money earned from chores in, He loves the Optimus Prime picture on the front. Velcro keeps it very securely closed, Size is standard trifold, making it slightly difficult for the 4yr old to carry in his pockets,
on May 5, 2012
Just started giving my son an allowance and wanted him to have a safe place to keep his money. This wallet is perfect. The price is good and I think it will stand up to his use. Not big enough for an adult if you have more than 2 cards.
on September 1, 2015
I gave this to my son for Christmas. He was in kindergarten and loved it.
on February 28, 2015
My 3 year old grandson loved it. I think grandma adding a few dollars and some change helped enhance the gift!
on May 11, 2016
on August 15, 2013
I bought this wallet for my son and he loves it. The wallet closes with a velcro, which keeps his money safe. I also love that it has a zipper pocket that is perfect for his lose change. Great buy!
on December 16, 2014
My grandson has wanted a wallet for a very long time- put $$ in it- he was the happiest child around!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.