FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Activision Transformers: War for Cybertron Autobots (Nintendo DS)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Experience the legendary battle between the Autobots and Decepticons before their exodus to Earth in the untold story of the civil war for their home planet, Cybertron. Two distinct and intertwined campaigns chronicle the Autobots heroism in the face of total annihilation and the Decepticons unquenchable thirst for power. Collect both SKUs to unlock all the Autobot and Decepticon characters. Play as your favorite Transformer characters in the war that spawned one of the most brutal conflicts of all time.
From the Manufacturer
Amazon.com Product Description
*Screenshots taken from Xbox360, PlayStation 3 and PC versions
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC
Determine the fate of the Transformers in the war that started it all. Wield an arsenal of lethal, high-tech weaponry and change form from robot to vehicle at any time as you battle through the living, metallic world of Cybertron. Distinct AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON campaigns take you from AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON cities, to the Energon core of Cybertron, to the outer reaches of the orbital debris while pitting brother against brother and friend against foe. Experience OPTIMUS’ rise to greatness and MEGATRON’S thirst for destruction. The balance of power between AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS is in your hands.
Transformers: War for Cybertron is a 3rd person high-action Shooter that allows you to become the ultimate weapon. Change form from Robot to Vehicle at any time and attack you enemies from any angle. Drive, fly, shoot and fight your way through two distinct campaigns alone or with up to 2 other friends in online Co-op or go head to head and wage war online with a deep multiplayer game.
Key Game Features
- Two Distinct Campaigns One Epic Story
- Play both the AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS campaigns
- Battle as your favorite Transformers character in this 3rd Person High Action Shooter
- Wage War Online
- Deep multiplayer game modes thrust you into a global battle
- 3 — Player Drop-in/Drop-out Online Co-op
- Team up with your friends and fight through epic campaigns
- Change Form from Robot to Vehicle at any time
- Instantly convert from robot to car, jet, tank or truck mode and attack your enemies from any angle
Transformers™: War for Cybertron™ Autobots™ & Transformers™: War for Cybertron™ Decepticons™ - Available only on the DS
- Get both the AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS games to unlock all 30 characters, 11 exclusive to the DS
- Change form from Robot to Vehicle at any time
- Battle your friends in multiplayer and win their Transformers characters
- Battle as the AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS through two unique campaigns
- Original Missions designed exclusively for the Wii tell the untold story of Cybertron
- Team up with a friend in two player co-op to dominate the battlefield
HASBRO and its logo, TRANSFORMERS and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2010 Hasbro. All rights reserved. Game © 2010 Activision Publishing, Inc. Activision is a registered trademark of Activision Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. .“PlayStation” and the “PS” Family logo are registered trademarks and “PS3” is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. The PlayStation Network Logo is a service mark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. Wii and Nintendo DS are trademarks of Nintendo. © 2006 Nintendo. PC DVD ROM logo © and TM IEMA 2004. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.