- Paperback: 258 pages
- Publisher: Irish Academic Press (January 1, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0716533898
- ISBN-13: 978-0716533894
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#14,593,070 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #8806 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Political Parties
- #10755 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Elections
- #38441 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > International & World Politics > European
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Transforming Unionism: David Trimble and the 2005 Election
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
About the Author
Kerr has lived in the Rockies for over 12 years. He now manages his own corporate training and speaking company, Speaking of Ideas.