- File Size: 888 KB
- Print Length: 160 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0692954023
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Green Muffin Publishing (October 30, 2017)
- Publication Date: October 30, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B076TKFT18
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#210,679 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #26 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > LGBT Studies > Transgender Studies
- #43 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Specific Groups > LGBT > Transgender
- #50 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > LGBT Studies > Gay Studies
|Print List Price:||$10.99|
Save $8.00 (73%)
The Transgender Manifesto Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 160 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At the same time that this book is intended for the skeptic audience, this book is also meant to be uplifting to the LGBTQ+ audience. The Transgender Manifesto provides inspiration for anyone struggling to accept their identity by providing what they are denied by the other side — validity. That is the message of the Transgender Manifesto: you are valid, you are accepted, and you are loved. I hope that young LGBTQ+ kids, and especially transgender kids, can read this and know that fact, and may it give them courage and strength to face the world themselves.
All in all, The Transgender Manifesto is combative, yet abundantly heart-felt, and Malone’s words are what America needs to read today. No matter where you are right now in life’s journey, you will find something in this book to ponder and to share.