- Paperback: 310 pages
- Publisher: University of Hawaii Press (September 30, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0824824628
- ISBN-13: 978-0824824624
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,339,439 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Translating the West: Language and Political Reason in Nineteenth-Century Japan
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more