- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Translucent Matte Loose Finishing Powder Makeup, Suitable For All Skin Tones
|Price:||($8.99 / Count) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||ZEA MAYS STARCH, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ZINC STEARATE, MICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL See more|
About this item
- EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR MAKEUP - apply this loose powder after you’ve finished your makeup application to make your makeup last.
- CAN BE WORN OVER MAKEUP OR ALONE - whether you’ve fully glammed your face, going for a minimalist makeup with BB Cream, or sporting natural skin, this finishing powder provides a soft, matte finish all day.
- SOAKS UP EXCESS OIL ON YOUR FACE - when used correctly, this powder absorbs unwanted excess oil from your face without drying your skin. Great for oily skin!
- MINIMIZES IMPERFECTIONS - a little bit of this translucent makeup powder will help reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores without making your skin look “aged.”
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TONES - fair, dark, and every tone in between - this finishing powder is translucent so it will match your skin’s natural color. Only a little bit per application is needed.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Create a long lasting soft, matte makeup finish for all day wear. When you use a finishing powder, you extend the life of your makeup. This translucent finishing powder may look white in the container - but it blends flawlessly into your skin, matching your skin’s pigmentation. Only a little bit is needed (if you use too much, you may look a little on the pale or ashy side). The powder creates a soft and sheer matte finish on your skin, and absorbs excess oil. Unlike cheap loose finishing powders that make you look aged, this powder will help mask minor imperfections like fine lines and large pores.
How to use correctly. This lightweight translucent finishing powder is meant to be used after you’ve applied all your makeup. Dust on a very light coat of finishing powder on your skin. For best results, blend further with a kabuki brush in a circular motion. If you don’t blend the finishing powder well enough, you could end up with dreaded flashback. Unlike a setting powder, this finishing powder isn’t meant to be used as a translucent powder baking makeup.
Item specifics: The loose finishing powder is stored in a small jar. When you uncap the lid, you will notice small holes on an interior plastic cap. To get the powder out, you can either shake the container with the lid on, or tap the side of the container with your hand to. A flocked powder puff with ribbon is included with the powder.
Extend the life your makeup while minimizing imperfections. Buy now and be photo ready!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 3.5 x 2.99 x 1.1 inches; 2.08 Ounces
- UPC : 760680657771
- Manufacturer : GR Cosmetics
- ASIN : B072LMJHY2
Best Sellers Rank:
#283,938 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #1,379 in Face Powder
- Customer Reviews:
ZEA MAYS STARCH, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ZINC STEARATE, MICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL
Dust on a very light coat of finishing powder on your skin. For best results, blend further with a kabuki brush in a circular motion.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.