|Item Weight||1.55 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||12.9 x 11.7 x 1.8 inches|
|Size||Fits Doors Up To 36 inch x 82 Inch Max|
Transparent Magnetic Thermal Insulated Door Curtain Enjoy Your Cool Summer For Air Conditioning Room/Kitchen, Keeping Out Draft And Cold Air Screen Door Auto Closer Fits Doors Up To 36" x 82"MAX
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ECO-FRIENDLY INSULATED DOOR CURTAIN: Door curtain size is 39"x83", Fits Doors Up To 36" x 82" Max. EAV material is Non-toxic, Odorless, Anti-bacterial, Mildew-resistant, also chlorine free. It is stable which is widely used in children's toys.
- TEMPERATURE PROTECTION CURTAIN: 0.15mm thickness can totally prevent heat loss, keep the cool summer and warm winter, save electricity and money, reduce outside noise, create a cool summer and warm winter. It is perfect solution to stop the draft at your air conditioning room. There is good light transmission about transparent EVA material,coffee color version provides privacy, you can see light through it but not much more. Feeling smooth to the touch, -40 degrees in winter without deformation.
- MAGNETIC SCREEN DOOR ADVANTAGE: Powerful magnets-sewn into the seam,ensuring a quick,automatic close tightly every time.Walk through hands free, toddlers and pets can go inside and outside of house easy, snapping shut behind you the snap screen will not give those flies, moths, mosquitoes, wasps and or bees a chance to slip in. Easy to install and remove, installs without any tools.
- WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATION:Used for front door, rear door, interior or exterior door, entry door, patio door, deck door, porch door, balcony door, glass door, garage, sliding door etc.Widely application on Kitchen doors, main entrance doors,air-conditioned room, offices,stores etc. Especially where need to keep the draft out/ keep cold air inside during hot summer / prevent the heat loss in winter, Saving your money door curtain.
- GURANTEE: 6 Months Guarantee and 24 Hours Customer Service, If You Are Not Satisfied With Our Products ,We will Refund or Change New One.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
IKSTAR THERMAL INSULATED DOOR CURTAIN ADVANTAGE
- IKSTAR Transparent Door Curtain not only make the room light enough, but also maintain the temperature indoor. Keep warm in winter, keep cool in summer when you use it in air-conditioned room.
- It also works perfectly to use in the kitchen, preventing cooking odors from spreading in the rest of the house
- Snapping shut behind you, the Snap Screen will not give those flies, moths, mosquitoes, wasps and or bees a chance to slip in.
- Magnetic door can ensure an automatical quick and tightly close every time, good for the pets and kids free to enter.
- Being filled with powerful hidden magnets can avoid noise when you go through the door curtain
Saving You money on Hot Summer
0.15mm thickness can prevent heat or cold air loss well to ensure almost airtight.
EVA also effectively prevents the invasion of dust and ultraviolet.
As a sound insulation, EVA material can reduce noise outside, good for noise control
Transparent Door Curtain
Transparent Door Curtain, will let more light enter than the coffe color one. There is good light transmission about transparent EVA material.
Velcro sticks well, easily reattach it to the velcro strips on door frame.Sewn in magnet provide perfect seal, it open
and closes atuomatically with no gap.Filled with Powerful hidden magnets w,ensures quick open and automatic close.
EVA material is non-toxic and healthy.
It is widely used as the raw material for children's toys.
Soft material touches smoothly, standing -40 degrees in winter without deformation
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was pretty mild when my husband installed in at the beginning of December, but there was definitely a noticeable temperature difference standing on either side of the curtain. My friend and I agree that it felt like somewhere between a 10 to 15 degree difference. Now we are at the beginning of January in a deep freeze. For over 7 days now, it has been truly cold, with actual temperatures in the teens and feels like temperatures in the single digits. This thermal curtain has saved us. The addition section still feels like the outside. We could feel totally safe keeping our milk and frozen chicken nuggets out there. Our dining room is a normal temperature.
It is not 100%. My desk where I work is right next to the curtain, and it does feel a little cooler right here,but it doesn't feel like a draft. This is a high traffic area, as it leads to extra storage and the laundry room. My husband nailed the top and the sides because he didn't trust the velcro to be durable with the kids taking their bikes through frequently. I think I could improve the results even more by adding some velcro to my door jam to attach the velcro that is already on the curtain to, but I haven't done that yet. The magnets do not close automatically, but my previous door didn't close automatically either. It is well worth it to put in the extra effort to close the door to stay warm in this weather. Besides, I think the reason it does not close automatically is that the curtain drags the ground. This provides full protection at the bottom, but does not allow the curtain to swing as freely as it cold. I would pay double the price, and still recommend it to everyone.
I am a normal person without any affiliation with Amazon or this product. My review represents my true feelings about this product.
35.5" x 78"-
from a site called shopwildthings. It was $35. The width is almost a perfect match too! I'll post picture when I receive it and put it up.
easy to install and closes completely and automatically every time ensuring an almost air tight sealing out the cold air
The only thing better would be to actually install a door which was impractical in my situation
I put this in my kitchen door to divide from the living room to stop the cold air from the living room ac unit from escaping to the kitchen. It does an amazing job of sealing up the door and stopping cold air from escaping making the living room easier to keep really cold on those long summer days. Really impressed with this curtain i am more than happy with it and would highly recommend to anyone looking for an insulated curtain.
The adhesive does eventually fail (for us after a couple of months and wear and tear from our toddler), so pins and nails are recommended if you want it to stay in place for a longer time.