Button Mosaic Transperent Pegboard with 50 Buttons and 16 full colored pictures
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Match the Large buttons to the picture underneath the transparent board.
- Board opens up easel style for easy use to young toddlers.
- Once your done playing you can fit everything into the self contained solid plastic compartment for easy clean up & storage.
- Made of top quality & Safety tested to for all american guide lines.
- Teachers & therapist recommended for fine motor skills, color recognition, hand and eye coordination.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This tray full of colored large pegs and 16 beautiful colored pictures will entertain young toddlers for hours of play and self confidence building. Made of the highest quality and safe for kids ages 2 and up.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The quality of the board is excellent and I am in love with the way it folds up and stores all the pieces inside itself.
This peg board is bright and fun, the bright colors, fun designs, and added learning challenge make this a great game perfect for kids around her age (3). Anything that makes learning fun is a good thing in my book and this has been a great tool for helping to teach my daughter the basics before school starts. The pieces fit perfectly in my daughters hand and easily go into place or pull out.
Overall this is a unique learning toy that I have never seen before but would recommend it.
* I purchased this at the full price of the item at the time of purchase.
Size: 13.2 x 11.2 x 2.7 inches
16 laminate boards with different designs made of dots and a picture on them.
52 pegs (2 are eye balls)
1 peg board (has storage tray)
My kids will absolutely love this for Kwanzaa, although it comes with the pre-dotted photos, children do have the option of creating their own dotted design on the board. Although the recommended age is 24+ months, my child younger than this has enjoyed it while I checked it out. I've always let my kids play with all sized objects to teach them safety. Kid had a lot of fun with it while possible.