- Hardcover: 207 pages
- Publisher: Carroll & Graf Publishers; 1st Carroll & Graf ed edition (November 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0786701854
- ISBN-13: 978-0786701858
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.7 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (19 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #604,149 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Trap Hardcover – November, 1994
The Amazon Book Review
Discover what to read next through the Amazon Book Review. Learn more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Watch the interview (on YouTube), read the book, and then ponder how blind many were to the implications of GATT or the cost and risk of nuclear energy. His ideas seem romantic within the context of today's economic mess, but when you see Goldsmith face off with Laura Tyson it is apparent this was a very thoughtful man.
This guy really nailed it.