CO-Z Aerial Yoga Swing Sling Trapeze Inversion Equipment Yoga Hammock Anti-Gravity
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🔷 STURDY & SOFT: Made of sturdy polyester taffeta, our breathable yoga swing can support over 400 lb. capacity; superior materials help to reduce wear and friction, which promises superb reliability and uncompromising comforts
- 🔷 THICKENED & UPHOLSTERED FOAM HANDLES: Thickened & upholstered foam handles provide ultimate hand feeling and optimal anti-skid performance, which alleviates hands fatigue as well as avoid hand sweat
- 🔷 COMPACT & PORTABLE: The complementary organize bag makes it easily tucked away when not in use, also comes with a long yoga cloth in the middle, a set of 3 training belts with 3 foam handles on both sides, and 4 independent hooks to hang in the ceiling or wall
- 🔷 A PROFESSIONAL TRAINER FOR FAMILIES: Great for developing core strength, instant traction on your spine in minutes, improving upper body functions and full body strength, a professional workout trainer for all your families
- 🔷 EASY TO SET UP: You can install aerial yoga swing on a ceiling beam or a tree, But mounting accessories NOT included, you need to purchase separately if required
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- 1 long yoga swing \ 6 training belts with 6 foam handles \ 4 carabiners \ 1 storage bag
- Assembly accessories optional
- Product Size: 98" x 59"
- Material: Polyester Taffeta
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Color: Blue \ Black \ Purple+White
CO-Z Aerial Yoga Swing
With the help of our CO-Z aerial yoga swing, you can do full-body exercise anytime anywhere. Made of polyester taffeta, the swing is durable, colorfast and smooth. You can practice backbends, splits, inversions and more, which will also deepen your body awareness and balance, and relieve your back and joint pain. Doing the splits stretches the hamstrings and opens your hip flexors. This swing also can be used as a spinal traction device. By hanging freely upside down from your hips, you reverse gravity compression and allow your spine to lengthen and release.
Notes:Keep the product away from fire.
Install the product on the ceiling or other places that can bear heavy weight. Never install on suspended ceilings. The distance between 2 hooks should be in 20 – 30 inches (50 – 80 cm). Make sure the hooks are firmly fixed before use.
The color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and lighting effect.
High strength carabiners
Durable & comfortable spongy grips
Matching pouch included. Easy to store.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
im 5'4", 130ish lbs. i use this for stretching muscles in my back mostly, however the excerise/yoga ability is there with this swing. supports me well. my son is 12 and enjoys stretching occasionally as well. i do wish it came with instructions, maybe a link to a website for directions. but it only requires a little thought to figure it out. i picked up hanging hardware from my local home depot. i recommend this product!