- LARGE AND MEDIUM: Size Large fits Mens shoe size 9-12; Size Medium fits Mens/Boys shoe size 4-8, Womens 6-10; These thermal socks are 93% acrylic, 6% polyester, 1% spandex
- DESIGNED FOR EXTREME TEMPERATURES: Warm kids socks; Insulating thermal yarn traps heat and keeps feet warm even in the coldest environments and is 7X warmer than cotton. Perfect Cold weather boot and ski socks for men and women. These are great winter socks and ski thermals
- SOFTER THAN WOOL: Does not irritate skin. Itch free! These adult and teen warm fuzzy socks have heavily brushed fleece lining for superior softness and comfort. Nothing better than cozy heated thermals to cradle your feet, when on the go, or relaxing at home. Ideal trail hiking thermal socks, outdoor weather gear, camping gear accessory.
- MOISTURE WICKING material absorbs sweat and moisture, reduces odor and maintains dryness. Perfect for cold winter weather gear outdoor activities like skiing, hiking, and sledding. Your feet will stay cozy and dry all day!
- SUPERIOR CUSHIONING in the footbed to maintain comfort even after long hours on your feet. Ribbed stay up top so socks don’t slip down and let the cold in. These men's and women's thick socks are ideal socks for while playing in the rain or snow, hiking in the winter, perfect for boots as well as lounging. Machine wash in cold water with like colors; Tumble dry on low heat; Goes great with other thermal wear for adults
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Heat Trapping Thermal Lined Boot Socks
Extra warmth for the coldest weather
Stay warm and toasty this season with these thick thermal knit socks from DG Hill. The bulky yarn makes these much warmer than socks made from cotton, and the soft brushed lining insures greater comfort than wool.
- Padded comfort; great for sports, hiking, skiing
- 7x warmer than cotton; softer than wool, non-itchy
- Thick thermal yarn, Moisture wicking for dryness
- Heavily brushed fuzzy lining soft comfort for feet
- Ribbed stay-up top keeps socks from sliding down
Men's, Women's and Kids
- Small: Fits Kids shoe size 3-5
- Medium: Mens/Boys shoe size 4-8; Womens 6-10
- Large: Mens shoe size 9-12; Womens shoe 10.5-13
|DG Hill Heat Trapping Thermal Socks For Adults||DG Hill Heat Trapping Thermal Socks For Adults||DG Hill Heat Trapping Thermal Socks For Kids||DG Hill Heat Trapping Thermal Socks For Kids||DG Hill Merino Wool Socks For Adults||DG Hill Merino Wool Socks For Kids|
|Color||Black Gray Stripes||Gray/Blue & Gray/Black||Black||Snowflakes||Gray/Black/Brown||Gray/Black/Brown|
|Material||Moisture Wicking Warm Acrylic||Moisture Wicking Warm Acrylic||Moisture Wicking Warm Acrylic||Moisture Wicking Acrylic||80% Merino Wool||80% Merino Wool|
- Department : 1045724
- Manufacturer : DG Hill
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 5 x 3.1 inches
- ASIN : B01MDOIDB9
- Item model number : DG-1125
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : December 26, 2016
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Last night....Jan. 5th, 2017....it was 6 degrees outside.....my feet were warm as if I were in a warm house.....end of story.....Awesome Socks!!!!
UPDATE November 1st, 2017.
My son walked with us as we took the wee ones trick or treating and after about 70 or so minutes he informed me he was wearing these socks and his feet were the only warm spots on him. He actually thanked me for getting them. I think that gives these socks the best endoresment possible. His feet survived Halloween in comfortable warmth!
Top international reviews
These thick thermal socks are great and really do keep my feet warm.
A slightly adverse comment is that they are slightly large and, therefore, don't "hug" my feet but it hasn't proved to be a problem.
I would definitely recommend them!