Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

• Trapt
  • Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 336 reviews
on September 4, 2013
I've been listening to this self titled album Trapt came out 10 years ago;approximately.I origanally bought it for their first hit Headstrong...& ended up absolutely LOVING the rest of it.Faves from it have to be Echo, Still Frame, Stories.....I can't name one favorite really because I love them all.This entire album is a reminder of a tguy I was with during that year.We didn't stay together long, but the time was awesome that we did spend together.I still think of him everytime I listen to Trapt..& have recently just started talking to him again :-)..I love Trapt-this album & they are all great also.I definitely recommend any Trapt music
on April 29, 2003
Trapt blows the doors off the rest of the industry with this album !! What makes Trapt so special is their MUSICIANSHIP !! These guys can play their instruments....and I mean really play their instruments....they have mastered melody, inventiveness and matched it with excellent chord progression...they understand that minor chords hit the listener and create the power and angst just as much as sheer volume !! And the vocals are not just sheer screaming. Trapt's tunes will have you singing along in the car, in the shower, with your headphones on at the gym, skiing off a cliff at Kirkwood....you name it !! The whole album ROCKS....it clearly seperates itself from the pack of wanna be's and the rehashed Linkin' Park-esque rap/rock stuff that everyone else is doing !! These guys are true stage rock-thank God its back-jam masters !! Tunes like "Headstrong", "Still Frame", "Game" "Made of Glass" are just the highlights. My only fear is this is so damn good radio might beat the hell out of it......let's keep our fingers crossed !!!
on December 19, 2003
Trapt delivers a solid set with their self-titled CD. I bought the disc for Headstrong, with its awesome vocals by Chris Brown and the edgy guitar grind. After listening to the whole disc, Headstrong is still my favorite, but I was pleasantly surprised with the rest of CD! Brown continues his fine vocal delivery on all the tracks and the guitar will not disappoint.
The best feature of this recording is the strength of the material - yes, it's GOOD! I especially liked Echo, Hollowman, Enigma and Stories. The one song on the disc I didn't care for was New Beginning, but I guess 10 out of 11 isn't bad. Also, I think they should have included pictures of the band in the liner notes. They could have done a better job with band information/promotion, as well.
I'm not sure if this will hit platinum or more, but it should. Buy it and give it a spin! I think you'll be happy you did.
on December 27, 2002
I first heard 'Headstrong' when I downloaded it a few months ago. Then one of my buddies burnt the album for me and I was pretty impressed. The singer's got a good voice and can hit some hard to reach notes. Not really a screamer, but it suits the music. These guys have a different sound, it's like a heavy pop but by heavy I mean not at all pop. 'Still Frame' is really cool, the chorus pumps you up. It'll probably be the second single. 'When All Is Said and Done', 'Made of Glass', and 'Hollowman' are all stand-out tracks as well. If you're looking for a wide range of melody and style, this is one of the nu-metal bands to scope out for 2002 and 2003.
on February 3, 2016
This Cd is great beginning to end. Quite a few stand out tracks including hollow man and enigma. Overall five stars.
on October 26, 2012
This entire album is good. Great sound and lyrics very powerfully expressed. By all means i wud not think twice about buying this album all over again.. I remembered the first time i heard this cd album several years ago and i still dont get tired of playing it over and over and over again.
on January 2, 2017
Love this band! Love this cd.
on December 3, 2016
Every song on this cd rocks.
on November 8, 2016