- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B001F8VSQ6
- Average Customer Review: 25 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #571,050 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Traser CODE BLUE Watch TRITIUM Light Source P6508
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Swiss Quartz Movement
- Tritium Vial Light Sources (Blue Illumination)
- Carbon Composite Case
- NATO Band
- Factory WARRANTY!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Inspired by the look and success of the military series these five timepieces are in fact very different. All the models in this line also feature an illuminated second hand and the cases are either steel or titanium. A series that is much appreciated in the law enforcement and protection community for its rugged durability and of course the night readability which is second to none. mb-microtec H3 technology combined with solid construction makes the Code Blue one of the top of the line in military watches! Why compromise when you can have the best? P 6508 Code Blue The new traser H3 watch P 6508 Code blue is based on the original military watch P 6500 Type 6. It is equipped with a different bezel (5 -60 minutes), a red second hand and of course with a blue illumination! Don't be in the dark about illuminating facts mb-microtec of Switzerland pioneered the H3- illumination technology and traser was the first company ever to use it in a wristwatch, a traser H3 watch almost 30 years ago. Today, this technology, refined and still unsurpassed is in fact made available to other watch manufacturers and is increasingly recognized as, simply put, the best in the business. As is the case with many success stories, a veritable industry of imitators and pretenders is spawned which try to deceive the public into believing that there are
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
1. Since I am old enough to remember watches using Radium, I wanted to be somewhat confident that Tritium is safe. According to the NRC (Nuclear Regulatory Commission) and other references, Tritium is an isotope of Hydrogen with a half-life of 12.3 years (hence the 10 year guarantee on the Tritium display). The particles generated by the Tritium cannot penetrate the even the upper layer of skin, but have enough energy to energize (excite) the phosphorus coated capsules and hence the bright blue/orange light generated. The concern over Tritium is if it is taken internally.
2. Is the Tritium display easily visible at night? The display on this specific watch is very bright in total darkness. To put it simply, if there is not enough light to see the high contrast black/white watch face, you will be able to see the Tritium embellished hour/minute/second hands and the hour markers. I also appreciate the orange marker at the 12:00 position and on the rotating bezel.
3.Cost vs. Quality. At $220 this watch was the best fit for me in this category. The entire device is very well made, Traser is a Swiss made product and in the two months I have worn this watch, I can attest that it is one of quality. The watch comes with a two year full warranty and when you register on-line with Traser, the company extends the warranty to three full years. I have read that some users do not like the nylon strap that comes with the watch, again I have worn this watch for two months and the band is very comfortable for me. The watch is very light and I am not aware of wearing it.
Finally, I am very happy with the watch and would be hard-pressed to want to replace it anytime in the near future.
WARNING ON BUYING THE USED TRASER CODE BLUE FROM WAREHOUSE DEALS::: The watch they advertise as a code blue is not a code blue 6508 the box SAYS P6508 code blue, but the watch on the inside of the box is a p5900 with a stainless steel bezel and green tritium. I told them that when i sent it back for a refund, but they just put it back in stock and are selling it as something it is not. You were warned.....
This supposedly has a better movement than the cheaper Trasers. It is a nice size, not garishly huge on my wrist and is very light because the case is not metal. The outer dial is difficult to turn while you are wearing the watch but I probably won't be using that anyway. I think the illumination is just right. The illumination works best in total or near total darkness which makes sense to me. I was on an exercise that took place in the dark and once my eyes adjusted to the darkness I could read the dial plainly, I like that fact that the second hand also has a spot of illumination. The only negative so far as others have also mentioned is the band. After a week it started to fray and by 2 weeks the holes got distorted. I replaced it with a Maratac Nato and it looks great with this watch. FYI the width is 22mm. I disagree with the reviewer who suggested getting a different watch for dress. I wear this with a business suit and I like the way it looks. I hope I get at least 5 years out of this watch.