|Item Weight||3.02 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||18 x 14.5 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||TH-B|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BLACK-GEN2|
Trasharoo Spare Tire Trash Bag BLACK
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Carries up to 50lbs of weight
- Made from high quality 900 denier canvas
- Water resistant interior coatng for bad weather
- Drainage holes at bottom for unexpected leaks
- Fits a standard 30 gallon trash bag for ease of dumping
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Trasharoo Spare Tire Trash bag in BLACK. Hauls, up to 50 lbs of weight. Fits tires from 29" to 40". Drain holes in the bottom of bag in case of unexpected leaks. Heavy duty stitching with beefy construction to last thousands of miles off road. X-strap design for added strength. UV buckle covers come with every bag. Standard 1 year warranty on buckles and general failures.
Carries up to 50lbs of weight
Made from high quality 900 denier canvas
Water resistant interior coatng for bad weather
Drainage holes at bottom for unexpected leaks
Fits a standard 30 gallon trash bag for ease of dumping
Part Number CTPGEN2_BLACK
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I put the straps around my tire and clipped them firmly. Then I began to tighten the straps and that's exactly the point where my heart broke. The clips that hold the straps around the tire broke! Snapped right off, leaving me with a lopsided useless canvas bag.
A sadness has enveloped my heart today. Good luck friends. Trasharoo... you have scorned me.
1. It is a nightmare to install or adjust. You'd think they'd make it as simple as a regular school backpack but just beefier but no, it will drive you nuts. You can't just pull on a strap to tighten it, and lift up on the buckle to loosen it like any other bag in the history of bags that uses plastic buckles. You will struggle with it forever on your first install and no directions come with the Trasharoo. If you have a swing out tire carrier it will make your life a little easier but if you don't (like me) then it is a real challenge. I'm pretty handy and fix most things myself and build a lot of stuff but the Trasharoo was no picnic, and I've heard similar things from all the other guys in my 4x4 group.
2. It's not durable enough. If you're just putting this on your Mall Crawler and driving around on asphalt it will probably be fine. But I have mine on a vehicle that only gets used offroad. After 15,000 miles in about 2 years the Trasharoo is riddled with holes and wear from rubbing up against the spare tire on the trails even though I have it very tight and secure against the spare tire. I even have an extra strap going around the bottom of the tire to help keep it tight.
It is also not UV protected and has faded considerably in the AZ sun.