Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$15.00 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- LEAK PROOF DESIGN | travel size bottles made specifically to meet air travel security rules
- TSA CARRY ON LUGGAGE APPROVED | TSA Approved for Carry-On Bags (4x) 3oz. (89ml) Bottles
- EASY TO CLEAN & EASY TO FILL | Wide Opening Makes These Bottles Easy to Use with Various Liquids
- EVA Clear Travel Bag: The high-quality Toiletries Bag will allow you to pack all your toiletries safely
- TOOTHBRUSH CASE BONUS | We Thought This Set Wouldn't Be Complete Without a Set of Silicone Toothbrush Cases
Customers who bought this item also bought
Why use these 3 oz. travel bottles?
Avoid delays at airline carry-on baggage security screening:
Use these tough, new leak-proof travel size bottles made specifically to meet air travel security rules. This compact travel bottle set, which easily fits into the one liter resealable bag allowed per passenger, complies with the airline liquid restrictions for carry-on baggage.
No interruption to using your favorite personal care products:
Why settle for untried products just because they're all you can find in travel size bottles? If you wouldn't normally use them at home, why use them when travelling?
No more leaking all over baggage contents:
Guaranteed leak-proof with screw on caps. Be sure to fully tighten caps.
No more wasting money by having to discard these travel bottles after one use:
They are made tough, squash-proof, durable and dishwasher safe (top rack only).
No more confusion over what liquid, gel or cream is in each travel bottle:
Colored bottles with labels assist identification.
Although 100mls is the maximum allowable size these smaller travel bottles mean more space in your 1 liter bag for other necessities like toothpaste, lipstick, and mascara - whatever you require on the flight or overnight stops.
Items such as the following cannot be included in carry-on baggage unless they are in the 1 liter bag (approx. 200 x 200mm):
Lipsticks, lip gloss, lip balm, face compacts and blushers, mascara, liquid eyeliner, deodorants, hair sprays/wax, shaving and shower gels, shaving foam, toothpastes, perfume.Additional Info: Bottle 5.1 x 2.2 top x 1.8Tooth Brush Case 2.6 x 1 x 0.7 in
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 2.2 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B06XYNTNJR
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 4, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The rubber/silicone/whatever it is is very thick and durable so it won't tear but is also VERY soft and easy to squeeze, so you can get all of the product out!
- I LOVE the pre-installed labels that you can rotate around and easily see what is what. They're hard enough to rotate that they won't do it on their own during use or travel so you don't have to worry about losing track of what is in what bottle. I also love that there is a blank label for stuff like sun screen.
- The carry case they come in is great and doesn't leak! It looked kinda flimsy in the pictures and I didn't think it would hold up but it did great!
- The bottles themselves DO NOT LEAK. HALLELUJAH!
- I love that while the bottles are different colors, they are still semi-transparent so you can see what is in them and how much is left.
- Honestly there is only one thing I can think of and it isn't a huge con. I was super excited to see that these bottles had little suction cups on them to stick to a shower wall. When I actually tried them out at our first hotel (when they were completely full) they all fell off the wall within 15 minutes. It's a great idea, but I just don't think the cups are big enough to support the weight of a full bottle. I tried this in two different showers on completely smooth walls both wet and dry and the result was the same every time.
All in all I highly recommend these! You won't need to buy travel size shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair gel, lotion or sunscreen again! And for the record, I did NOT receive this product free or at a discount. I paid full price for it and am writing this review just to help other people who pay full price for stuff too!
Now, about the product. I backpacked through Europe for the first time and wanted to make sure I had all the necessities to pack lightly - especially so that I wouldn't have to check my backpack at the airport. So, clearly I needed your bottles and ones that wouldn't leak all over the place. Every time I have ever used the other bottles, I would have to put each of them tightly in a Ziplock bag because they would inevitably leak all over my stuff. I was on my trip for about two and a half weeks and stayed in several AirBnb's - I even went on a cruise! I was able to use the suction feature in every place I stayed. It was really convenient. Obviously, the bottles were put through a lot of pushing and sometimes heat. They were perfect! Nothing happened and I even use them now at home because I buy the big liter bottles to save money. I just refill them and put them in the caddy. The only small, tiny negative is for some reason the suction doesn't work on my ceramic walls.
Needless to say, I am impressed and extremely satisfied!
Pros: NO LEAKS!!! Sturdy, flexible, see-through bottles – I always know how much product is in them.
Cons: TSA and UK airport security both complained that the volume (max 3 fl oz) is not marked on the bottles; they did allow them through, but I could imagine that if the TSA person reviewing was in a mood, I would not have been allowed to keep them.
Overall, I love these bottles – they stay “stuck” to smooth surfaces very well and are a pleasure to use and carry.
I wrote to the company with the suggestion to consider marking the bottles with a “max fill” line and marking the volume (e.g. 3 fl oz to max fill) to ensure no issues with airport security clearance.
Travel Gadgeteer responded quickly: "Thank you for ... sharing your thoughts on our Travel Bottle. Just as an FYI, our bottle does have 3oz on it just above our Travel Gadgeteer wording on the bottle. It is formed into the bottle not printed. In case you get stopped again by TSA, you will be able to show them. We would hate to have your bottles confiscated."
I checked - and it is marked; however, it is very difficult for me to see (bad eyes).