Travel Backpack, BuyAgain 3 in 1 Carry on Backpack 33L Waterproof Hiking Rucksack Traveling Camping Outdoor Backpack Travel Bag for Men Women
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Large Capacity：20.7"H x 12.6"L x 7.2" W, the Carry-on travel backpack has an expandable capacity of 33L, featured with 3 zipper pockets, 1 laptop compartment(fits up to 15.6”), 2 accessories pockets, 2 pen slots, 1 bottle / umbrella pockets.
- Waterproof & Durable: Made of high quality nylon fabric, the outdoor backpack is water-resistant, durable and easy to clean, keeps your items dry in rainy days, providing strengthening and long-lasting performance with minimal weight.
- Comfortable & Breathable - Mesh cushion padded shoulder straps with great air-permeability is comfortable for you to carry on, relieving pressure on your shoulder and back.
- Three Ways for Carrying: 3-in-1 travel backpack, also can be used as a weekend duffle bag and crossbody shoulder bag; The travel bag is designed with concealable backpack straps, and easy to carry handles.
- WORRY-FREE SHOPPING: If this hiking backpacks can't meet your satisfaction or any problems with your survival backpack , please contact our friendly customer service team through Amazon, we will solve it as soon as possible.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
If you’re looking for the durable carry on backpack, why not consider BuyAgain 33L backpack
1. It has a variety of straps for different carrying methods
2. It comes with an expandable capacity of 33L - fits enough clothing and toiletries for a short term trip
3. It has a padded computer pocket - Keep your computer safe
4. It's has comfortable and breathable "S" mesh shoulder straps, release the stress
It’s a 3-in-1 travel backpack, duffel bag, and crossbody backpack
Designed with concealable backpack straps, compartment dividers, easy-to-carry handles
Carry-on Backpack has most demanding travelers in mind, and is best for:
Outdoor camping, short or long trips, weekend activity, school, and daily activity
Students in universities, travelling consultants, technologists, business
Waterproof & Durable
Made of high quality nylon fabric, water resistant, durable and easy to clean
1 Side Pocket
Water bottle pocket and umbrella pocket, release your hands
"S" Mesh Shoulder Straps
"S" mesh shoulder straps for enhanced comfortable and breathable
Convenient Front Pockets
Size: 20.7 (high) × 12.6 (long) × 7.2 (wide)
Weight: 3.25 pounds
Laptop Pocket: Fits up to 15.6” laptop
Packing: 1×carry on backpack; 1×cross body strap
Not The Best - But The One That Fit You Best
It comes with an expandable capacity of 33L. Standard's Carry-on-sized travel backpack is the ultimate luggage for international travel and meets airline cabin rules.
|fanny pack with rain cover||Holographic fanny pack||Holographic fanny pack||Clear Fanny Pack||Holographic clear fanny pack||Hanging toiletry bag|
|Color Option||black gray||Black, Silver||Black, Silver||Black,Blue,Red,Yellow,Pink,Grey,White||Holographic Red||Black Gray Purple Red|
|Size||8.7 x 3.9 x 5.1 inch||12.5 x 7.5 x 7 inch||12.5 x 7.5 x 7 inch||11 x 5.9 x 6.5 inch||12 x 7.6 x 6.5 inch||9.65 x 5.12 x 2.95 inch|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would suggest purchasing packing cubes to stay organized as there aren't any sort of separation features within the bag. LeanTravel Compression Packing Cubes for Travel W/ Double Zipper (6) Set I purchased these and they were a perfect addition to the bag. I was able to fit 9 days of clothing plus toiletries and an additional pair of shoes inside of the bag. (keep in mind I'm a small person so my clothing is much smaller as far as bulk goes. My boyfriend who is about 150 lbs could fit about 6 days of clothing in the bag and an additional pair of shoes as well.)
We used the back pack straps, shoulder straps and handles throughout the trip. It was super convenient to have all of those options honestly, especially when we were traveling on foot, bike, train and plane.
I bought this backpack since I'm going on a trip abroad soon. I chose this backpack for its price, its size, and style, and it's done well on those fronts, but I have a complaint with the construction. It was a risky purchase since there's only one other review, and I couldn't find any other reviews on google.
At 40 dollars it was slightly higher price wise than other alternatives, but still pretty cheap for a backpack overall.
Size wise, it's as expected, with one large compartment for clothes electronics and laptop, a narrow but long compartment in the front where I can store toiletry bags socks or underwear, and two smaller ones at the very front where I can store things like my phone and smaller cables and pens. The backpack is as versatile as described, which I like. I haven't yet put it under a heavy load, so I can't say if it's comfortable, but I might update in the future. I'm also curious to test out how comfortable the bag functions as a duffel bag. I've read reviews of backpacks that let the user use a strap and carry them by shoulder, and usually the results are mixed. Still, the bag as a backpack fits me nicely as a person around 5'8".
Looks wise, it's exactly like the picture which I'm glad because I like the simple boxy yet sleek look.
One complaint i have is that the plastic clips that hold the backpack together feel cheap. I have a Columbia backpack that has similar clips but they feel stronger, and not as plasticky. Almost felt like it belonged on a cheap toy. Ok maybe not, but for a second I felt like that. Only the future will tell whether the plastic clips will hold together for me. The other portions of the bag felt fine, like the nylon covering or the zippers. Should the backpack stand the test of time, I'll gladly give it a 5.
- The main compartment may seem small, but I was able to squeeze 1 week worth of shirts, shorts, underwear, socks, and 1 pair of shoes.
- The second largest compartment is also very useful, as I was easily able to store my bathroom products, chargers, and miscellaneous items.
- The third largest compartment was used for my passport and tickets. since it's the outermost compartment, its capacity is really dependant on the capacity of the main compartment.
- Finally, the smallest compartment was used to store my powerpack, coins, and magnets I collected from my travels.
Being able to zip away the backpack straps is a real advantage when traveling by plane, whether your storing it on the overhead bin or under your seat, it's always nice to have less clutter.