|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||7.8 x 2.68 x 1.1 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Consider these available items
Dual voltage 300 to 1300 Watt 110V Black Travel Kit Great for Heating Boiling Chocolate Coffee Tea Drinking Water Heater Immersion Portable Boiler stainless steel Element Coil USA to Europe A
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGH QUALITY--- Made of high quality stainless stain. Takes 1-2 minutes to heat water for tea or coffee!!
- SPECIFICATIONS --- Heating element is at 6.3 inches and cable length at 32.5 inches. Always remove the plug of the immersion heater before and after use to avoid breakage. Comes with USA TO EUROPE ADAPTER!!!
- PORTABLE --- Lightweight, portable and ergonomic ideal for office use or travel. . Great for travelers
- EASE OF USE --- For best results used with glass, ceramic or stainless steel containers only. Just plug into the wall socket and your set to go!!!
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE --- Here at Isource, we believe in our product and offer 100%, money back guarantees.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Portable heater for warming coffee, tea, soup, and more. A perfect travel companion. Ideal for home, office or travel. Comes with Europe to USA adapter!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
with 115 Volts, it heats slower. Loved it in France and USA. Good to tape adapter on to cord so it does not get loose during travel. Not for children or clumsy people, easy to get burned if not paying attention.
It could use something to hold it while it is cooling down. There is a bit of danger here I would think, for the non-thoughtful moment.