Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Travel Clock with EL Backlight, Calendar & Thermometer
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on January 10, 2013
I use this as a bedside clock. I hate having any kind of light on while I'm sleeping, so it was important to me that the nightlight come on only when I want it to. The nightlight works well and the numbers are easily visible. It keeps correct time and temperature. I plan to use this when traveling, but am disappointed in the design - it seems as if the nightlight will easily be activated when it's in the folded up/traveling position. The nightlight button should be enclosed within the folded casing in my opinion. I plan to remove the battery when it's in my luggage to avoid this issue. But if this design flaw was made clear in the description, I wouldn't have purchased it.
on May 16, 2012
Got it for our 11 daughter as Christmas present. She loves it. It helps her get ready for school during the week. The alarm is not too loud, but loud enough to wake her up without scaring the daylight out of her and everyone else in the house.
on November 5, 2012
The good: pack's very well, the display is very good.
The bad: although the set switchology is intuitive, the switches are small and the detents not very distinct making setting somewhat problematic. Biggest issue is alarm volume. If you're any kind of deep sleeper, Db's not near enough.
on August 18, 2013
I have looked at so many alarm clocks and they all - really all - make this irritating, loud plastic on plastic click when you push the button for the light in the middle of the night. I am going on my second one of these Expocells and am very happy with them. The light doesn't wake up my spouse, alarm volume is great, and NO click when I look at the time to wake up my spouse or give me a little click jolt!
on November 14, 2011
Purchased 3 and giving 2 of them as gifts. I have one from about 5 years ago and it works great. I like the fact it uses regular batteries.
on August 10, 2013
I like the ease of setting each function. The temperature is accurate and it is very helpful to have the day and date visible. It folds and packs easily and uses only 1 AAA battery (easily purchased) that is very easy to change.
on August 24, 2013
Great little time piece for travel. Very small and light but has a large enough face and read out for those of us that find small numerals a challenge.
on November 26, 2012
Originally I ordered this travel clock for a vacation. Instead I ended up using it for getting up on the days I had to go into the office early. I like the fact the light does not stay on because I hate light in my face at night. The alarm has a snooze options and is not so intense as some clocks are..making waking up easier.
I have used it only on one trip so far and it worked well. It did not appear as substantial as one I had before, but until I have used it for several years I don't think I can say if it is as good or not. It folds differently than my last one, but once I figured that out, it closes nicely. It is easy to set the time and alarm.
on November 27, 2012
The display is fine, and the battery lasts fine. The alarm is loud enough, but if you have trouble waking up (like me), be aware that you only get 3 five minute snoozes. The alarm stops going off after that...even though you haven't switched it from "alarm on" to "alarm off". REALLY annoying (I just overslept, again). ><