Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 252 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 271 reviews
on July 2, 2015
I like living on the edge so I ordered two of these. I am so glad I did because life will never be the same. It looks small at first but then you can put all of this stuff in it and it's awesome! For the price you really can't beat it. I looked at Target but I am a mama on a budget and I don't really want to spend $30 on a makeup bag. I am thinking of buying more for gifts. For reference I put a picture of everything I have in it and I have a little bit more room. If you are wondering why one person needs so much makeup it's just because I am fabulous. Ok?
review image review image
33 comments| 155 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2012
I read all the reviews before buying. It's kind of funny trying to decide on something I haven't touched with the incongruous opinions. The weight of the vinyl was in question. I looked at several of the zipper bags I saved from bed linens and comforters. It is definitely heavier than those. The vinyl is much more flexible and has a softness to the touch. It also doesn't crackle like those bags do. I think it's a perfect weight. Any heavier and the bag itself would be heavier - also less flexible. The zippers seem strong to me. I had trouble telling the number of pockets from the picture. The top flap has a zippered pocket the size of the flap and a webbed pocked with no closure. There is a zippered pocket on the exterior of front side. I'm getting a second one for first aid things, medicines, shampoos, and other hair products. I know my make-up, skin care products, brush(comb), toothpaste, and brush will fill the first one. I am very happy to have found this. The storage items I find in the store are either too small or too large and cost a lot more than this. I also like the all vinyl for cleanup.
on June 18, 2015
This has a lot of space! I think just looking at the pictures makes it clear (haha, because it's also see-through, get it?) that this bag has tons of room to store all your makeup, brushes, and even an entire package of sponge wedges. The strap that has the buckle clip snap thing is also adjustable and I just use it to tighten it all up after I've closed the whole bag shut. This bag is a great value!
review image review image review image
on January 13, 2016
As the title says, I bought this to organize my crochet hooks. It works well for this purpose. The bag has many compartments, and being clear it's easy to find everything without digging.

There's plenty of space to store everything and room for new things also.

Construction wise it is kind of flimsy. The plastic is pretty thin, but for what I paid to be expected.
on August 12, 2016
Strap that keeps it closed broke within a month but still keeps my toiletries organized. Plastic material was a little thinner than I expected but has held its durability through the 3 months I've been using it daily. Holds my two normal sized bottles of Shampoo and conditioner, and a bottle of body wash that's the same size as the shampoo conditioner bottles, wash gloves, razor, two toothpastes a tongue scraper and tooth brush. Other than the broken strap it's been a great product.
on November 16, 2010
I bought this to be used as a makeup bag. I love the fact that it is see through so you can find anything with ease. I love the fact that it has many different compartments so you can easily organize products, it also has a lot of room so you can house pretty much all of your makeup essentials.
review image
11 comment| 131 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2012
This bag is the perfect size for my makeup. It has the right amount of sections, and the clear plastic makes it easier to clean and easier to see what is where exactly.
My one word of advice: do not overfill. This plastic is sturdy enough, but once I packed the large compartment too tightly and tried to force the zipper closed (smart, I know) and the plastic tore slightly. So yeah, don't do that.

Great bag! Extremely useful for travel, or for holding your everyday makeup. :)
on August 28, 2014
I've traveled domestically a handful of times in the past few months and I love this bag. I was impressed with the amount of small compartments this bag has. There is a small zipper in the very front (near the buckle) and a little opening slot after you undo the flap. I only use vinyl for toiletries because I don't want to deal w/ cloth getting wet or having stains from leaked products. There is a hook which is super handy when staying at hotels and you need to use the bathroom counter space for other things. For about $10, I would definitely buy again. I can't speak on how long it'll last but it seems pretty sturdy.
on October 21, 2014
This bag had a few mixed reviews on it but I bought it anyway, and I'm glad I did. It's a sturdy bag, heavy vinyl, and sturdy zippers (providing you do NOT go yanking them around hard - clothing zippers might have a problem then too). Anyway these zippers held up just fine after multiple openings & closings. The bag folds open to be quite roomy, and even when filled it will fold back up on itself nicely and lock together (and it holds a lot). I also liked it because all the contents were easily visible. I'll be using this again often, and see no reason not to recommend it.
on October 8, 2014
I've been searching for a hanging toiletry bag for the longest time! I wanted one that could be hung as well as sit on the counter. Its hard to find a bag like this and I can't wait to put it to use for a retreat coming up! Since there is only one picture of the product, I'll try to describe the features. The flap has a buckle snap closure that can be tightened. On the flap there is a mesh pocket and a zipper pocket. The main compartment is zippered and has an additional zippered pocket on the outside (right where the flap covers it). The material is what you would expect of vinyl. They also wrapped the bag up and packaged it really niced in the box.